Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout out to Fuel Moto and Dynojet

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Lawleywood
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Shout out to Fuel Moto and Dynojet

I want to start this post by saying that I feel credit should be given when credit is due. Many people like to post the bad and the negative, I want to post something positive for the parties involved. This directly relates to my 2014 Ultra Limited Power Vision tuner.

So the story goes...

I am leaving for Sturgis bright and early tomorrow morning. Last Sunday, I decided to give the bike a once over and retune for the trip. I got everything ready to go and plug in the tuner. The tuner would not power up when plugged into the bike. I tried hooking it to the computer, it would not power up but it would communicate. Uh oh, this is not cool right?

I called Fuel Moto first thing Monday morning, I spoke with a gentleman named Brian. Brian gave me some options to try and recover and restore the unit, unfortunately it did not work. While I was on the phone with Brian, he had already communicated with Dynojet to get an RA just in case. Once I determined the unit was defective, I drove straight to the post office around 2 PM and sent the unit to Dynojet.

The unit arrived at Dynojet Wednesday morning. Brian had put a rush as he knew I was leaving for Sturgis on Saturday morning. Stan from Dynojet tested the unit Wednesday and called me to let me know it was indeed defective. They offered me the option of the new design (its matte black and way cooler than the old one) and sent the new one out that same day.

Due to the awesome customer service and quick work of both teams, I received my new Power Vision today and was able to get the bike tuned.

I am all packed up and ready to head to Sturgis.

Thank you Brian and Stan for the excellent customer service! It is very much appreciated and you have definitely earned yourself a life long customer.

I have had 4 bikes now and I have used a Dynojet tuner on all of them!