Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

road 6 10" HOLEY ROLLER bagger bars

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 11:42 AM
glyden06
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default road 6 10" HOLEY ROLLER bagger bars

just thought i would throw my install and somewhat of a descriptive thing out there for anyone looking at these.i just installed these on my 2010 SG.I bought because i LIKED them,one of the narrowest width,35",price was half of any close to the look of these.fit and finish are good!and i liked them more when they were installed!i am 5' 10" on a good day,stock seat they put my hands about half way over the fairing.rode about 100 miles,definitely need a seat adjustment.but way more comfortable than the stockers...here is a little info on how it went..they worked with all my stock wires/cables.no rerouting of any wires.just one plug wont go all the way up to where it sits under the fairing.not a big deal for me..abs brake line was fine,only had to loosen up the banjo bolt on the brake line and turn it down a little,but that will depend on how far forward you want them.i have mine up as far as they will go.re-routed the clutch cable under the ignition switch behind the lower switch cover.plenty of room,not tight anywhere..i have a +2 cable to install but gonna wait until old man winter shows up to do it..never plan on running the heated grips,so cut that off.it was a pain running the tbw wires through,but i have developed patients with these new bikes!plan to run it outside the bars with the rest of the wires when i get some downtime,just because i dont want to have to deal with the hassle of taking the fairing and inner all apart again if something electrical goes haywire.and i really could care less about how "neat" or "clean" it looks with them run internally.mirrors are pretty much useless unless you look down under your hand.they will be replaced shortly.cant let that hold me up,nice riding days are getting shorter....they were in stock and had them in my hands in 3 days..oh,and i haven't seen another SG around my way with them on either!lots of the "other ones" though...only regret is i didnt get them sooner.hope this helps at least 1 person out!

Attached Thumbnails road 6 10" HOLEY ROLLER bagger bars-bikebars1.jpg   road 6 10" HOLEY ROLLER bagger bars-bikebars2.jpg