Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Harley touring Willie G collection

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 03:26 PM
twentyways
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those that emailed me about parting I appreciate it I'm trying to make the parting make sense I have 5 or 6 people asking for the same stuff or one or two things that's 5 or 6 fees and 5 or 6 shipping fee I'm pricing fair but if I meet all your offers I'm losing money. Some want more parts for what I'm asking some just want one thing. These aren't huge ticket items where parting makes sense. Example I got a message for one shifter peg and 2 pegs. How do I make that make sense to part out? I appreciate all of you but the price I give is so I can ship and pay fees. My money I receive is less. I have to pass the shipping included in with the parting price. If someone wants to buy it all and sell themselves as parts they can. To ask someone or for someone to gift it through PayPal is appreciated but I can't ask that. It's available as a whole set. Thanks again for looking

Old 05-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Saltrider
Cruiser
Default Where in Michigan?

Originally Posted by twentyways
For those that emailed me about parting I appreciate it I'm trying to make the parting make sense I have 5 or 6 people asking for the same stuff or one or two things that's 5 or 6 fees and 5 or 6 shipping fee I'm pricing fair but if I meet all your offers I'm losing money. Some want more parts for what I'm asking some just want one thing. These aren't huge ticket items where parting makes sense. Example I got a message for one shifter peg and 2 pegs. How do I make that make sense to part out? I appreciate all of you but the price I give is so I can ship and pay fees. My money I receive is less. I have to pass the shipping included in with the parting price. If someone wants to buy it all and sell themselves as parts they can. To ask someone or for someone to gift it through PayPal is appreciated but I can't ask that. It's available as a whole set. Thanks again for looking
I'm in Toledo until tomorrow morning.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:08 PM
twentyways
Cruiser

As of right now I'm going to hold off try to sell it all parting doesn't add up if someone wants to come to southeast Michigan or is near I'll do 575.00 local pickup pretty fair for over 950 new 4 months of use last season. Thanks you guys for looking and asking this forum is great.

Last edited by twentyways; 05-28-2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:07 AM
twentyways
Cruiser

Sold thank you for the sale...