Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Dirty Bird RG/RK Hot Rod Drag Bars

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Peppa1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dirty Bird RG/RK Hot Rod Drag Bars

I have a set of brand new Dirty Bird Concept Harley – Hot Rod handlebars for Road Glides & Road Kings 2009-2013. Bars list from Dirty Bird for $470.00 plus shipping. I am selling for $350.00 shipped to anywhere in the US. You can e-mail me at peppac5@yahoo.com for more info if needed. I will take Paypal payments done as a gift so I don't lose any of the $350.00 I am selling for. I have a set of these on my 2016 RG now and love them.

You can't require the buyer to pay the PayPal fees. Either "Gift" or "Friends & Family" . Please read the rules at the top of every classifieds forum.
I see someone already posted the rules for you for your reading pleasure.
I will edit this after you edit your post.
Thanks
Sloufoot
HDF Moderator

Attached Thumbnails Dirty Bird RG/RK Hot Rod Drag Bars-rg-bars.jpg  

Last edited by sloufoot; 04-28-2017 at 12:55 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:34 PM
ldk59
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You have been a member here since 2007, have 2150 posts... and haven't noticed the rules at the top of this page??

I'll just leave this here for your consideration:

As stated in the Classified Section Rules, do not "EVER" use the "gift" option while using PayPal in the HDF Classified Section. You lose all rights to defend yourself in a bad transaction. We have very few problems in our classified section but the few times we have had problems it has involved the "Gift" option. If the seller asks or demands that you use this option then discontinue the purchase and contact a moderator.

Also, please read the below PayPal rule. Do not mention PayPal fees in your ad. If you are concerned about them then raise the price of your item to cover the charges.

4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Have a nice day & good luck with your sale!

Old 04-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Punushr
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, do you still have these?