Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Lots of things for sale, most for touring

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 11:42 AM
yzernie
Road Captain
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Lots of things for sale, most for touring

***ETA: 09-10-16, All remaining items have been moved to post #1 and post #2.***

Items are marked in the description if they are new or used. I’ve made every effort to photo and describe the items as best I can. If there are flaws, I will mention it in the description narrative. When you check the pictures you’ll quickly see I am not a professional photographer for a reason!! Some of the items have some bleaching from the camera flash and/or reflection from the flash. If I describe the item as being flaw free, it is!! I just suck at technical photography.

I will pick pay the PP fees and will ship insured. Please remember that before you send a lowball offer!! lol

**No shipping outside of the lower 48, Will ship to Alaska and Hawaii however, buyer has to understand the higher shipping costs when making an offer.

ETA: I live 30 miles from town so I'm going to try and consolidate my trips for shipping. I'll get you the tracking info as soon as I get it.

Please PM me with interest. I will go by time stamps on any “I’ll take it” PM.

- Harley Davidson Reflector Daymaker, 7”, part #67700189. This was used on my 14 CVO Limited for about a year. It is in excellent condition and free of any cracks or chips. This was IMO a way better headlight than the Projector that came with the bike. I put the Projector back in the bike when I sold it to buy my new one. I also have the harness needed for 14+ bikes if you’d need that. One thing I really liked about this light is you could have the low and high beam on at the same time you have the driving lights on. That really helped to light up the road.

I took a couple different pics because the flash made the headlight look like it was on so I took one with and without the flash.

$300 now $275 shipped. OBO

- S&S SPO mufflers, Streetperformance Oval (SPO), chrome w/chrome end caps, non-catalyst mufflers, S&S part # 550-0001A. These are BRAND NEW, never mounted and only taken out of the box for photo. These use the factory mounting locations and hardware.

**I will consider a trade for brandnew or as new Bassani Deep N Throaty chrome w/chrome end caps**

S&S price $780 plus shipping,
$625 now $600 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Hammock seat, part # 52000003A. This seat will fit 08-17 Touring bikes but double check to make sure it will fit your bike. This is used but in excellent condition and free of any tears, scuffs or gashes. I always had my Alaska Leather sheep skin seat cover on top of it for both the CEO and me. As you can see in the photos it has a slight indentation where my backrest was pushing against it. It does not have any effect on the rider or passenger seating position and hopefully will return to the normal shape now that is does not have the backrest pushing on it.

$350 now $325 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - S&S Tear Drop high flow aircleaner assembly, S&S # 106-2091. This is brand new and only taken out of the box for photo. This is the complete assembly with air filter, will fit 2008+ touring models, 2009+ Tri-Glide and 2011+ Softail CVO’s. Please make sure it will fit your bike. I have an extra used but in great shape filter I will also include.

S&S price $240 plus shipping,
$175 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson CVO heated seat Road Glide Ultra CVO, AS NEW, part # 52000225. This seat came off my new 2016 Road Glide Ultra CVO and was used for about 30 minutes while I rode the bike home. I took it off and put it in a box in the garage. It is free of any flaws or defects. So, technically it is not brand new so I will call it AS NEW. It will fit 09-17 Touring bikes and probably 08's too but make sure it will fit your bike. Harley wants $1200+ for this seat.

$900 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson CVO bike cover, part # 93100031. This is BRAND NEW and still in sealed plastic packaging. This came with my 2014 CVO Limited. It got put in a box when I got home from the dealer with the new bike.

$100 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Premium King Tour Pak and Saddle Bag Travel Pak and Travel Bags, part #’s XXXXXXXXX & XXXXXXXX. These are also BRAND NEW and never used. They came with my 2014 CVO Limited. They got put into a box when I got home from the dealer with the new bike.

$85 shipped, OBO

Last edited by yzernie; 10-06-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:43 AM
yzernie
Road Captain

- Kuryakyn LED Bullet run/brake/turn lights, part #'s Front 5442 amber, Rear 5446 red. These have the load equalizers in the package. Got these for my new Road Glide but like an idiot I didn't realize the 16's do not have the rear turn signal bar and the fronts already come with LED signals.

$220 now $210 shipped insured, OBO

- Harley Davidson turn signals for flat rear light bar, part #'s XXXXX & XXXXX with red lenses and correct factory wiring. These are used and were taken off a light bar from my 11 RGU. I had changed out the bullet bar for the flat bar to give me some extra lighting on the rear for the dark roads I ride on. They are free of any flaws, dings and scratches. I also have the yellow lenses if you'd want them. I did take out the LED bulbs I had in them and replaced them with standard bulbs. Took the bar off when I sold the bike and put the stock Bullet bar back on.

$50 now $40 shipped insured, OBO

- Harley Davidson LED Turn Signals, part # 68128-10. These are very lightly used with red lenses. I had these on my 14 CVO Limited with the flat rear turn signal bar for about three weeks when my anally retentive self decided I liked the smoked version better!! Been in the box in the garage ever since.

$125 shipped insured, OBO

- Harley Davidson chrome front axle covers, I think they are part # 44116-07A. These are the ones that came stock on my 14 CVO Limited and I quickly replaced them for the more nostalgic HD Motor Co version. They are free of flaws, no dings or rust. Been in a box in the garage.

$25 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Road Glide headlight assembly w/stock bezel, I think the part number is 67775-10. This came off of my 11 RGU when I put the Daymaker LED headlights in. It is used but in excellent condition and will fit in 13 and older Road Glides. No bulbs and I may have the rubber grommets that go on the back but I'll need to dig deeper into the box it was in.

$125 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Road Glide stock headlight bezel, I have no clue what the part number is!! Fits 13 and older Road Glides. This is used but like new. I got this to color match it to my 11 RGU but by the time I was ready to get it done I ended up getting my CVO Limited.

$30 now $25 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Road Glide headlight housings, do not know the part number(s). They fit 10-13 Road Glides. They are used but in excellent condition. I got these right before (like a week) HD came out with the LED headlights for the Road Glides. I was going to use them as spares because I was going to put in HID lighting. So, they have also sat in a box in the garage!! No bulbs.

$50 now $40 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Arlen Ness BIG Sucker, part # 18-512. This is a used item that I had on my 2011 RGU. I had it on the bike for about a year and took it off when I sold the bike. It has all of the parts and pieces, a good gasket and the o-rings...I would suggest the new owner replace the O-rings before installing. Filters were cleaned and rotated every 4000 miles. I have an extra and in great shape filter to include. The Ness website lists this as 08+ FLH & FLT.

$120 now $110 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson 2014 Touring Service Manual, part # 99483-14.Brand new and never even taken out of its plastic wrapper. Got this for my 14 CVO Limited and never had to use it.

$50 now $45 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson bike cover for Ultras, part #98715-85VC. This is BRAND NEW in the box and has only been taken out for this pic. Never been out of the box, never used.

$85 now $75 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Vance and Hines FuelPak, part # 61019. This is BRAND NEW and has never been used. I got it to use on my 11 RGU and ended up going with the SEPRT instead. It has never been used so it has not been mated to a bike. I know it fits a 2011 Road Glide and I am sure it will work on all other similar models but please make sure this will wok on your bike.

$150 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - K&N Air Filter Screamin Eagle Stage 1 element, part # HD-0818. This is brand new in the box and has never been taken out of its plastic bag, never mounted, never used.

$50 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Vance and Hines "Skullcap" air filter cover, V&H part # 71013. I used this on my AN and Screamin Eagle Stage 1 air cleaner assemblies. This is a used item and shows very, VERY minor signs of usage.

$30 shipped insured, OBO

**SOLD** - Arlen Ness chrome air cleaner backing plate, AN part # 15-585. This is a lightly used item but in excellent condition. Had this on my 11 RGU and replaced it with the non-chrome backing plate when I sold the bike. Thought I would use it again but never did.

**FREE**, you pay for shipping.

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Airflow Passenger Footboards, Chrome, part # 50500437. These are BRAND NEW, never had a foot on them and taken off as soon as I got the bike home from the dealer. The wife likes the Kuryakyn Passenger Highway Pegs and they will not mount to the CVO floorboard mounting system. I took these off and put the regular Ultra floor boards and Kury pegs on this new one for her.

$200 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson Saddle Bag Guard Bags, part #’s Right –93300060, Left 93300063. These were BARELY USED for one trip to Oregon and back. They’ve been in a box ever since…a happy wife is a happy life!! I like them but the CEO says they take up a little bit of her calf/foot room on the passenger board. They have never been in rain or bad weather. Used for keeping cleaning rags, cleaning supplies and a bottle of whiskey…oh, and a water bottle!!

$100 shipped, OBO

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson, “Harley Davidson Motor Co.” Derby Cover, part # 25338-99a. This is used and I had it on my 14 CVO Limited for two years. It is in excellent condition and is free of any scratches or dings. I also have a new “Frisbie” primary cover gasket I’ll include with it.

$30 shipped, OBO

Last edited by yzernie; 10-14-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:43 AM
yzernie
Road Captain

**SOLD** - Harley Davidson factory rotors, part #’s, Right –41808-08, Left – 41809-08. These are used, straight and came off a spare front wheel and tire I had for my 2011 Road Glide Ultra. They are not very used but I cannot remember how many miles they had on them. Sold the wheel and the guy who bought it had chrome rotors and did not want these. They fit many different models of bikes so make sure they will fit your wheel.

$75, $60 shipped, OBO

Last edited by yzernie; 09-10-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Rdeluca
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

PM sent on the CVO cover

Old 09-06-2016, 03:43 PM
sic-puppy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent ,re bag liners and bag guards

Old 09-06-2016, 05:17 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,280 Likes on 733 Posts

Pm sent for seat. The Hammock. Not the CVO seat.

Old 09-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Bodacious MC
Road Master
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts

How many miles would you estimate you have on the older non-heated 52000003A?

Old 09-06-2016, 07:02 PM
ConfuciusSay
Road Warrior
Received 2,529 Likes on 684 Posts

PM sent on saddlebag guards

Old 09-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Hard Ride
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

PM sent on 16 CVO seat...

Old 09-06-2016, 11:30 PM
yzernie
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Bodacious MC
How many miles would you estimate you have on the older non-heated 52000003A?
Good question. had it for about 4 years but didn't use it all the time. If I had to guess I'd say 10-15k. I never sat directly on the seat, I always had an Alaska Leather sheepskin seat cover on it.

The following users liked this post:
davidwruth (09-08-2016)

Quick Reply: Lots of things for sale, most for touring