Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

100th Anniversary BLACK/SILVER Ultra Tour-Pak! FULLY LOADED/NO DAMAGE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 03:31 PM
itimmers
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking 100th Anniversary BLACK/SILVER Ultra Tour-Pak! FULLY LOADED/NO DAMAGE!

THIS TOUR PAK IS SOLD!!!

I have a BEAUTIFUL Factory painted Black and Silver 100th Anniversary tour pack up for grabs here! There are no cracks or damage to the fiberglass as you will find on most surviving tour paks out there. I visually inspected all the mounting locations, hinges and lock assembly... no cracks at all! I make it a habit to disassemble my things...inspect, wax and reassemble.

On a scale from 1-10, I give this pack a solid 9 without a doubt!

This comes as a complete Ultra Tour PAK: Retail is OVER $1,700 just for the 2-tone ANNIVERSARY tour pak with nothing on it. Also, be prepared to wait around 4 months for the MOCO to make ya one.

SO.... lets call it $1,700 for the basic 2-tone Anniversary HD Ultra tour pak...

Add:

Pair of shorty antenna's - $59.90
Chrome speaker trim rings - $34.95
Premium Luggage rack - $119.95
Chrome accent rail - $109.95
Color matched LED spoiler kit - $229.95
Chrome side light accent covers - $61.95
Ultra tour pak liner - $79.95
Comfort stitch backrest Pad - $209.95
Harley advanced audio Speaker pods(8 ohm speakers) - $439.95

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE! LMAO!!!!! ....THIS TOUR PAK ALSO HAS THE RARE/LIMITED EDITION 100TH Anniversary BADGE that is no longer available thru HD!
These can be found occasionally on Ebay for $300 - $400... but this tour pak ALREADY has it!

Add this all together and it will cost you a STAGGERING $3346.50 plus tax or shipping if you were to build it... here it can be yours for $1,500.00 shipped and insured in the LOWER 48!!!!

This is not just a Tour Pak you sand and repaint to match your bike, this is for an Anniversary bike owner to install and use! If you want to use PayPal... add 3% to the purchase price please.

You will need mounting hardware...none is included with this sale.

You can try and duplicate this tour pak, but it will set you back a small fortune.... let alone the silver is a tough match to get exactly right....and the Harley pinstripe tape is very expensive too. Harley doesn't just give out this particular paint code. I have seen torn up units needing repair similar to this one sell on Ebay for over $1500.00... Currently Ebay has a damaged/cracked 100th Ultra tour pak(nothing but a lid, bottom and lights) for $849.00 plus $96.83 shipping!!!

If you have been shopping for one of these, you know what it is. All lights have been tested and work properly, pictures are below. LED spoiler is a run/brake light setup. No wiring harnesses have been cut or mutilated.

Feel free to PM, email (i_timmers@yahoo dot com) or call Four Eight Zero 399-2220 Tim with any and all questions!

Only known issues...

1) Underneath the backrest on the lid, the paint is worn off in the normal spots the backrest touches/rubs, not where you would see it.

2) On the lower box, behind where the backrest pad rests when closed...there are a couple scratches. These are not seen when the lid is closed, but they are there. They were previously touched up(95% is in the vivid black section, with a couple lil marks on the silver only. Picture is included. If you changed out the backrest to the 2-part setup, you could permanently cover the scratches without ever needing to repair them.

3)Very small repair on the backrest vinyl, but underneath the armrest edge, against the lid, OUT OF SIGHT, where it must have gotten pinched at some point... very hard to see.

4) There is a very small nick out of the left side speaker pod vinyl. You can see it on the picture looking at the front of the tour pak(will be on the right side of photo, about half way up the pod edge... it is just a lil bigger than 1/8th inch round. Hard to see, but it is there.

I looked this thing over very carefully, thats why I have notated everything I saw. Most people wouldn't go into this much detail, but i do.There might be minor surface blemishes, but none of them are abnormal for a 9 year old tour pak. There are no scrapes, water spots or scuffs on the exposed painted surfaces.

HERE'S the PICS!!!

The 100th Anniversary EMBLEM!!!

Last edited by itimmers; 03-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:12 PM
rowdy5118
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really nice if i would known it was that clean i would have bought it before you lol silver on orange mmmmmm

Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

WOW!!! Another nice BOX!! Gonna give you the nickname...Tim the Tour Pack Man!!! LOL....That puppy is gonna cost an arm and a leg to ship!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
itimmers
Road Captain
Talking NO! Don't paint me!!!

Originally Posted by rowdy5118
really nice if i would known it was that clean i would have bought it before you lol silver on orange mmmmmm
Thanks Anthony!

Downfall: Painting this would be a sin! Thats why I couldn't recommend a repaint on this box. There are very few in existence that aren't torn up...I am sure there is a 2003 Touring owner that would love to add this to their bike to have the perfect paint match.

Harley guards this silver paint like it's a national secret! LMAO!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:28 PM
itimmers
Road Captain

Originally Posted by riteway
WOW!!! Another nice BOX!! Gonna give you the nickname...Tim the Tour Pack Man!!! LOL....That puppy is gonna cost an arm and a leg to ship!!!!!!
Thats me! HAHAHA! I am always on the search for clean parts. This one was a fluke! I never expected to find one this clean. There are so many junk, reproduction, crap ones out there... I am gonna pay thru the nose to ship it, but it will be worth it to the right guy, thats for sure!

Over the years I have found some real beauties...and the crap. I tend to stay away from the crap and invest in the top quality stuff.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM
rowdy5118
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell its so clean i wouldnt repaint it just put it on and use it

Old 02-08-2012, 05:12 PM
itimmers
Road Captain
Talking

Originally Posted by rowdy5118
hell its so clean i wouldnt repaint it just put it on and use it
I agree with you... but it would be like a moped: It might be fun to ride, but you wouldn't wanna be seen on it! LMAO!

When it comes to me, she has to match...or i won't install it. I am considered by my friends to be a little picky about things. I think they refer to it as being OCD! Is that good, or is it bad. My therapist says it can be both good and bad. HA!

Old 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM
TXSailor
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What would it take to get a Tourpak mounted on a Softail Deluxe?

It would make for an interesting combination......

D

Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
itimmers
Road Captain
Talking

Originally Posted by TXSailor
What would it take to get a Tourpak mounted on a Softail Deluxe?

It would make for an interesting combination......

D
I just did a google search on EXACTLY what you are describing. It has been done, and it is discussed right here on HDForums! Looks pretty cool and very functional.

Old 02-08-2012, 06:50 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Originally Posted by itimmers
I just did a google search on EXACTLY what you are describing. It has been done, and it is discussed right here on HDForums! Looks pretty cool and very functional.
OH....So whats a guy gotta do to get a link??? Give you a bump..JJEEEZZZZ

Quick Reply: 100th Anniversary BLACK/SILVER Ultra Tour-Pak! FULLY LOADED/NO DAMAGE!