Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Trike Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 AM
MoosesUltra09
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trike Kit

I bought a Boss Hoss and it came with a trike kit. I do not have a use for it so I have decided to sell it. The4 brand name of the trike kit is Voyager.
I called Voyager and IF you have a 2001 and up Boss Hoss this kit will bolt right up using the brackets and hardware removed from my bike. It will work on the Small block and Big block bikes equally well.
If you have another make of bike... say a Harley ... then you will need to get the brackets for your bike from Voyager. You are more than welcome to the brackets I have here as they are part of the sale. The kit is painted to match my bike currently so chances are you will want to paint it to match yours. These come in primer so you would be doing that anyway. Tires are great and the electrical hook up is fine as well.
Price is $2500 which is about 2 grand off of Voyager's price after tax. I think that is a pretty fair savings for a like new kit.
I live in Lakeland, Florida which is central to the state and in the middle of Tampa and Orlando. I can be reached @ petitemoose@gmail.com Send me your phone number and we will talk on the phone. No Paypal and no Cashiers checks as they are easily forged.