Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Road King Custom paint set. NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 01:16 PM
Flying Horse
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Road King Custom paint set. NJ

Selling my customized Road King Custom paint set. Will fit any model RK but not the newer models. Please check and confirm fitment.

Color is the original Smokey Gold with purple and orange graphics and a thin gray outline with the Harley Bar & Shield with gold flames on both the tank and rear fender. It is topped off with a clear-coat with multi-color flake. It bangs in the sunlight. Set includes the tank, 2 side covers and both the front and rear fender. Bags NOT included unless by special arrangement and added price.

These are the original tins off my 2004 FLHRSI. I am switching themes. The tins are still on my bike and will remain there until my new paint is complete or someone buys these. There are no chips, scrapes, orange peel or other defects. Light surface rub on front fender that can easily be buffed out, NOT a scratch.

I prefer a local pickup because I want you to see these in person and want you to be 100% satisfied. Once purchased they are yours, no exceptions. Located in So. Jersey just outside of Philly.

$1,500

Attached Thumbnails Road King Custom paint set. NJ-dcp_0814_edited-1.jpg   Road King Custom paint set. NJ-dcp_0811_edited-2.jpg