Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

New Harley FreeWheeler

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 09:08 PM
ZD
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Those things are just beautiful! If I wasn't so damned close to retiring... *sigh*

Old 10-14-2014, 07:39 AM
C908
Road Warrior
Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

Where is the correct location for the license plate? When I was at the dealer I didn't think to look and see where the license plate light was located.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:55 PM
ZD
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EDNHDF150

New sporty look

The butt ...License plate needs to be in the center any ideas?
Hey! Are you a Zonie too? Gorgeous bike!

Old 03-25-2015, 01:18 AM
missedem
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

thanks for posting pictures . I still have to save for the tour rack, back rest, and wind shield. Had to get the stage 1 first. One of these days maybe ill get over the hot rod thing. LOL.. Im waiting on delivery . Might be a month.. sigh.. at least I can come here and go online elsewhere and look at pics till it gets here. It snowed here today so that helped a bit. I was in a similar situation. It was 3 wheels or no more riding. Glad to hear you love how it rides. I am a bit apprehensive because I love to go fast in the curves . However ill be happy to slow down long enough to learn how to ride the trike properly. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks and a few good rides through the mountains. Enjoy your new trike.. Nice color ... I got the black too.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:52 AM
SSTuner
Supporter
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Enjoy the bike, wife has one also.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:40 PM
wijr1949
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

no

2015 FLRT
Simply gorgeous.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:09 AM
vtwinbob
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damfino1,
No, that is not the stock seat. That is the Sundowner seat ($317.00 @ my local Dealer.) I had the luggage rack and the rear trunk guard (bumper) installed and the sissy bar was on back ordered. Thats the way I brought it home to show the wife (she didn't know I was going to buy it ... I was supposed to be just looking! ) Anyway, when she got on, I never even got out of the yard before she said "this seat is s#!% and has to go ... if you want me to ride". We've been together a long time. I thought about telling her how much I was going to miss her ... thought again, and went straight back to the dealer, turned her loose on Roger (our custom parts guy) and told him he was on his own. Well, he showed me! As I said, $317.00 later we were happily in the wind.
Add ons:
Sissy bar
Luggage rack
Rear bumper (aka rear trunk guard)
Total $$ ... $809.00 installed at the time of purchase and auto added to the bike 2 year warrant.
Then the sundowner seat @ $317.00
Total add ons ....$1126.00
No windshield ...yet ... about $350.00
Trike came with cruise and security ... brought it to about $25,600.00 sitting on the floor.
Worth every penny!
Ride safe - be safe ......THE BAITS NOT THE TRAP!

Nice!! i'm waiting on mine, they took my order 5/1 for a superior blue, they said about 4-6 wks any way, if you don't mind me asking, did they hit you up with labor when you did the add ons? I'm trying to make up my mind and pull the trigger and order what i need. and just have it all added in, now on my ultra, i pieced it out over time, and it took forever, and i was just looking for some info on how others did theirs. my add ons would be windshield, engine guard, fog lamps and trunk guard. thanks

Old 05-11-2015, 12:50 PM
jhtrim
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new friend

My new friend, I've had it about two months, just got my 1,000 service. My sissy bar is due in this week. I love it. Had back problems but didn't want to give up riding. A friend at the dealership says "just sit on it and you'll buy it". Ha. I drove it out the same day and never looked back. It's great.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:45 PM
FLRT
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vtwinbob
Nice!! i'm waiting on mine, they took my order 5/1 for a superior blue, they said about 4-6 wks any way, if you don't mind me asking, did they hit you up with labor when you did the add ons? I'm trying to make up my mind and pull the trigger and order what i need. and just have it all added in, now on my ultra, i pieced it out over time, and it took forever, and i was just looking for some info on how others did theirs. my add ons would be windshield, engine guard, fog lamps and trunk guard. thanks

The accessories I had dealer installed at time of purchase, and for 2 months after the purchase of my Freewheeler, doubled the warranty on those accessories from 1 yr. to 2 yr's.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:48 PM
screwball
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by vtwinbob
Nice!! if you don't mind me asking, did they hit you up with labor when you did the add ons?

When I bought my 'Free' at Antelope Valley Harley all accessories that were bought or ordered when I bought the trike were given a 20% discount and freebie installation. Any accessories bought in the next year were also at 20%.

Good Luck

Quick Reply: New Harley FreeWheeler