Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

STA-BIL and 303 Products

Old 08-18-2015, 10:18 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Fearless (old nickname)
thank you
No problem!

Old 08-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Fearless (old nickname)
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 103 Posts
Smile I won the first thing in my life

Gold Eagle has awarded me a gift certificate for my review of Sta-bil 360 i think this my first ever win of anything in my life again showing great products great people. Now if I can figure out how to get my prize cashed in. ride safely fearless.
:icon _beerchug:

Last edited by Fearless (old nickname); 08-24-2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 08-24-2015, 07:20 PM
rwhgme
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats Fearless! I can honestly say that, in my 2010 trike, I have oticed a eat of the pants smoothness that wasn't there in the trike for some time. At first, it appeared that the injetors were not happy...then, at about the 45 mile mark, the rollon throttle response became smoother and a bit more powerful. I am a creature of habit. I ride the same speed on the highway to my mother's house, I take the same route to work...normally getting 31.5 mpg. Now..after 3 tanks of the same fuel..unleaded 91 octane/non ethanol fuel...33.9 mpg and has been steadily increasing. Temperatures here in KC have been from the mid 80's to 94°. In my opinion..360 is all they claim! Next month we are going on a 2000+ mile trip to a d around Maggie Valley. More to follow! Thanks STA-BIL!
By the way, I have been recommending it to my Home Depot customers for their small engines..and they have told me that the ethanol/water problem is gone!

Old 08-25-2015, 07:45 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Gold Eagle has awarded me a gift certificate for my review of Sta-bil 360 i think this my first ever win of anything in my life again showing great products great people. Now if I can figure out how to get my prize cashed in. ride safely fearless.
:icon _beerchug:
Fearless,

Let me check on that for you. Our team does not handle those prizes so we will get you an answer first thing in the AM.

Sorry for the delay - have a great evening!

Originally Posted by rwhgme
Congrats Fearless! I can honestly say that, in my 2010 trike, I have oticed a eat of the pants smoothness that wasn't there in the trike for some time. At first, it appeared that the injetors were not happy...then, at about the 45 mile mark, the rollon throttle response became smoother and a bit more powerful. I am a creature of habit. I ride the same speed on the highway to my mother's house, I take the same route to work...normally getting 31.5 mpg. Now..after 3 tanks of the same fuel..unleaded 91 octane/non ethanol fuel...33.9 mpg and has been steadily increasing. Temperatures here in KC have been from the mid 80's to 94°. In my opinion..360 is all they claim! Next month we are going on a 2000+ mile trip to a d around Maggie Valley. More to follow! Thanks STA-BIL!
By the way, I have been recommending it to my Home Depot customers for their small engines..and they have told me that the ethanol/water problem is gone!
rwhgme,

Thank you very much for that detailed feedback on the use of STA-BILĐ 360 Powersports! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with that product.

We also thank you for recommending that item to your customers at The Home Depot! We have a great relationship over there and always appreciate the recommendation at store level.

Please let us know if you ever have any questions regarding our products.

Have a great evening!!

Old 08-26-2015, 06:16 AM
Raxus
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

There is definitely a noticeable difference with Stabil in the gas tank. I highly recommend this and will be using it as a regular part of my fillup!

Rax

Old 08-26-2015, 12:39 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Raxus
There is definitely a noticeable difference with Stabil in the gas tank. I highly recommend this and will be using it as a regular part of my fillup!

Rax
Rax,

Thank you so much for the feedback and for taking the time to give our products a test. We appreciate it big time!!!

Have a great day

-----------------------------

Moving forward we have a new sampling plan which is described below:

The link below will take you to our VIP Sampling program page. The VIP Sampling Network is a program recently launched at Gold Eagle Co to get some of our newest products in your hands in exchange for your honest reviews. As a program member, you will be periodically invited to choose products to receive, completely at no cost to you. This will be the platform we use moving forward to get samples out to everyone. It will take a little time to build a list of members to send products to initially so we anticipate samples for this program going out in the next few weeks. As that happens, we will update you on which of our items are available for review.

https://vipsampling.goldeagle.com/a/2272098024

This is also valid for those of you that have already received some samples!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!!

Old 09-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Fearless (old nickname)
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 103 Posts
Thumbs up Just recieved my Gold Eagle Products

Let me say when Sta-bil slash Gold Eagle awards you a gift certificate they really take care of you. A fine lady by the name of Taylor sent me a care package today helping me complete my request for more of their great products. Like I have said before great products even greater people, thank you so much for what you have done helping me obtain my gift. sincerely fearless

Last edited by Fearless (old nickname); 09-01-2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 09-02-2015, 08:46 AM
BornTexan
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to see a Sta-Bil rep in here. I recently emailed your company concerning the use of 360 Marine vs the PowerSports products. Never received a reply.

I visited at great lengths with your reps at Sturgis in 2014. They convinced me that I would notice a considerable improvement using the Marine formula vs the regular 360 Sta-Bil. They gave me a few of your small samples bottles to use on the way back home to Texas. Did notice an improvement in gas mileage. Since then I've purchased 2 gallons of the Marine product and have used it the past year now in my pickup and bikes. Still getting great results.

Reading thru the various forums I started seeing FUD about your PowerSports products. While at Sturgis this year I walked over to Lazell to where your guys were set up last year to visit with the reps about PS and if they played well with the Marine 360. Hummmmm, not there this year. Did get a single sample packet of your 303 product from a young lady in the general area where they were last yeat, which the wife loves. What is your thoughts on the Marine Sta-bil and PowerSports products being used together ??

8~\o

Old 09-02-2015, 01:58 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Let me say when Sta-bil slash Gold Eagle awards you a gift certificate they really take care of you. A fine lady by the name of Taylor sent me a care package today helping me complete my request for more of their great products. Like I have said before great products even greater people, thank you so much for what you have done helping me obtain my gift. sincerely fearless
Fearless,

We are glad to hear you got a hold of someone at the office to take care of your request. Thank you very much for the positive words! We are happy to get our items out to those that are willing to give them a try.

Have a great day!!

Originally Posted by BornTexan
Great to see a Sta-Bil rep in here. I recently emailed your company concerning the use of 360 Marine vs the PowerSports products. Never received a reply.

I visited at great lengths with your reps at Sturgis in 2014. They convinced me that I would notice a considerable improvement using the Marine formula vs the regular 360 Sta-Bil. They gave me a few of your small samples bottles to use on the way back home to Texas. Did notice an improvement in gas mileage. Since then I've purchased 2 gallons of the Marine product and have used it the past year now in my pickup and bikes. Still getting great results.

Reading thru the various forums I started seeing FUD about your PowerSports products. While at Sturgis this year I walked over to Lazell to where your guys were set up last year to visit with the reps about PS and if they played well with the Marine 360. Hummmmm, not there this year. Did get a single sample packet of your 303 product from a young lady in the general area where they were last yeat, which the wife loves. What is your thoughts on the Marine Sta-bil and PowerSports products being used together ??

8~\o
We are very sorry that you have not received a reply back. Thank you, though, for having purchased STA-BILŪ! What email did you send the note to? At any rate, we would be happy to answer your question.

While STA-BILŪ Marine and STA-BILŪ 360°™ Powersports can safely be used together, it really wouldn't be necessary. Both are compatible with any 2- or 4-cycle equipment and just have a little different formulation based on the applications they were intended for.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!!

Old 09-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Mr.Softy
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,199 Likes on 711 Posts

I started my trike off right. It got delivered last night and the first thing I did was pour in a bottle of 360. I'll keep using it on this trike and hopefully avoid any build up before it starts.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STA-BIL and 303 Products