Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

STA-BIL and 303 Products

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 12:45 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tr1Rid3r
I started my trike off right. It got delivered last night and the first thing I did was pour in a bottle of 360. I'll keep using it on this trike and hopefully avoid any build up before it starts.
Thanks for giving STA-BILŪ 360°™ Powersports a try! Please let us know if you have any questions about that product or any other product we manufacture.

Have a great weekend!!

Old 10-06-2015, 08:20 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone,

We wanted to share a couple of videos we just finished up yesterday. This will be posted in a few places we find relevant across HD Forums so we apologize if you see it in a few threads but we see this as beneficial information. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Have a great day!

Old 10-06-2015, 05:46 PM
COFLHTK
Cruiser
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Got my samples a while ago, Thanks Stabil!!! I have run two tanks through of the 360 so far. And I have noticed the bike seems to run smoother, and I am seeing a 1 mpg increase. I will continue to use that in the triglide.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Fearless (old nickname)
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 103 Posts
Thumbs up using 360 love it

Will not fuel with out it 360 has really help old shiney smooth out 303 products are also great 303 cleaner cleans old crud of black trim and 303 conditioner makes it really shine. great stuff. Like I say great products even greater people. ride safely fearless

Old 10-07-2015, 09:28 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by COFLHTK
Got my samples a while ago, Thanks Stabil!!! I have run two tanks through of the 360 so far. And I have noticed the bike seems to run smoother, and I am seeing a 1 mpg increase. I will continue to use that in the triglide.
Originally Posted by Fearless (old nickname)
Will not fuel with out it 360 has really help old shiney smooth out 303 products are also great 303 cleaner cleans old crud of black trim and 303 conditioner makes it really shine. great stuff. Like I say great products even greater people. ride safely fearless

Thanks for the feedback and positive words!! We appreciate your comments big time!!

Have a great day

Old 02-06-2016, 06:56 PM
davidwruth
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 100 Posts

Well I recently got a chance to use the Stabil products I received. I used the 303 yesterday on my new truck. It works very easily and made the black look very deep. Left a slight haze that buffed out easily as well while cleaning. The truck had rain and salt on it and cleaned off very easily. Now gotta do the bike before Daytona. Very happy with 303. Haven't tried the way spray yet but will after I clean the bike. Thanks for the products.

Old 02-15-2016, 08:23 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by davidwruth
Well I recently got a chance to use the Stabil products I received. I used the 303 yesterday on my new truck. It works very easily and made the black look very deep. Left a slight haze that buffed out easily as well while cleaning. The truck had rain and salt on it and cleaned off very easily. Now gotta do the bike before Daytona. Very happy with 303. Haven't tried the way spray yet but will after I clean the bike. Thanks for the products.
Thank you for trying our products and also for taking the time to post about your experience using our products!

If anyone else is interested in trying out some of our products, please send a PM with your mailing address and we will be happy to send you some samples!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Old 02-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Fearless (old nickname)
Road Master
Received 115 Likes on 103 Posts
Default Great products

Glad you posted on the forum, the products I have been sent have all been great products the fuel stabilizer, rubber seal conditioner (which is amazing by the way) to the detailers to the oil stabilizer all have more than met my expectations thanks again for including me the sampling program. Like I have always said great products even greater people. thanks fearless

Old 02-17-2016, 08:22 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fearless (old nickname)
Glad you posted on the forum, the products I have been sent have all been great products the fuel stabilizer, rubber seal conditioner (which is amazing by the way) to the detailers to the oil stabilizer all have more than met my expectations thanks again for including me the sampling program. Like I have always said great products even greater people. thanks fearless

Thank you for your kind words, sharing your experience, and being a STA-BILŪ/303Ū customer! We take pride in our products and make sure the products do what the label says it will do.

If anyone is interested in some samples, please send a PM with your mailing address (sorry, no PO boxes please), we would be glad to send you some.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:45 AM
tankthebiker
Road Master
Received 178 Likes on 121 Posts

Recieved my samples in the mail last week...I will be putting the Sta-bil product in today as I fill up. Thank you for sending the samples.

Quick Reply: STA-BIL and 303 Products