Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

2011 Triglide trailer hitch

Old 08-28-2010, 07:58 PM
T K Glider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have pulled a HF trailer with the Xcargo plastic luggage carrier and I must say the the trike pulls way better than my Ultra 2 wheeler did.My milage was about 32 with 2 up and the trailer.And I repeat it pulled like a dream.Do not forward this to my dealer k?

Old 08-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 285 Likes on 189 Posts

I have a Bushtec Roadstar and I won't leave home without it, to damn convenientI even take it when the wife is not with me..I like it.
HD can kiss my butt..void my warranty, I'm about through with them anyway...with their "holier than tho" attitude, you need me attitude, we' the the only game in town crap..."F" em, excuse my language....

If we would tell them to take a hike and a bunch of bikes sat on the showroom floor for a year....but we know that will never happen..HD has built, and very well I might add, a following, a machismo image that everyone wants, me included or I would not own one...

excuse my rant...sorry

Old 08-29-2010, 07:25 AM
msocko3
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper
I have a Bushtec Roadstar and I won't leave home without it, to damn convenientI even take it when the wife is not with me..I like it.
HD can kiss my butt..void my warranty, I'm about through with them anyway...with their "holier than tho" attitude, you need me attitude, we' the the only game in town crap..."F" em, excuse my language....

If we would tell them to take a hike and a bunch of bikes sat on the showroom floor for a year....but we know that will never happen..HD has built, and very well I might add, a following, a machismo image that everyone wants, me included or I would not own one...

excuse my rant...sorry
Nothing wrong with a good rant, especially when it is dead on the money. I'd like to see them choke on some trikes and bikes just to see how they like it.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 AM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

excuse my rant...sorry
Since I am just a WIMP I did not buy a Harley for the macho image. I bought one because of its looks. If looks counted I should be riding a 3 wheeled peddle bike.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:52 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

excuse my rant...sorry
Can you tell us how you really feel, Casper? I'm not opting for a trailer...trying to 'downsize' taking alot of stuff

Old 08-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by oldmsocko
Since I am just a WIMP I did not buy a Harley for the macho image. I bought one because of its looks. If looks counted I should be riding a 3 wheeled peddle bike.
Oh, I'm wimpy too

But the image, looks, fit and finish, all the cool aftermarket stuff, the t-shirts ...all goes to the complete package...

Does that peddle bike come in blue???

Old 08-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by BinIdaho
Can you tell us how you really feel, Casper? I'm not opting for a trailer...trying to 'downsize' taking alot of stuff
I understand downsizing, but everytime I don't take the trailer, something comes up and I keep saying " I wish I had my trailer"...

Old 08-29-2010, 04:21 PM
oldmsocko
Club Member

Oh, I'm wimpy too

But the image, looks, fit and finish, all the cool aftermarket stuff, the t-shirts ...all goes to the complete package...

Does that peddle bike come in blue???
Just RED.

Old 08-29-2010, 04:23 PM
oldmsocko
Club Member

Originally Posted by BinIdaho
If your down sizing, why are you going to put those wart looking saddle bags on your trike to carry more STUFF??

Last edited by oldmsocko; 08-29-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:13 PM
coupe55
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pedal Pushers

Originally Posted by oldmsocko
I'm dragging a Harley leg so my peddling days are over! I thought I would try to stretch out my riding days with a Harley Trike because I was so fond of my ol FLHT! Guess I'll be riding off into the sunset now just to get out of the damn heat!

I wanted American made and got burned trying to keep some people in Milwaukee working! Hind sight is always 20/20 but if I could do a do over I'd be riding a metric. I'm out a lot of money trying to fight outsourcing when nobody else seems to care.

The only redeeming action I can take now is to support our aftermarket people that make the stuff to fix this constipated oven with! At least I know I will have a few American made parts on this lemon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 Triglide trailer hitch