Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

2015 Trike Colors

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Timbrr
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Trike Colors

I just finished looking at the 2015 Trike colors.
There are a couple unusual combinations. Especially the White and Blue. What do you think about this years choices?

Old 08-26-2014, 07:58 PM
fmgsr
Road Master
Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts

I think the two tones are played out. Last years two tones are nice combos. They shoulda stopped there. Some of these colors just shouldn't be associated with Harley Davidson. I waited to see, and I am having my dealer pick up a 14 blackened cayenne sunglo They get it tomorrow. I should have it Friday.

Friday, I picked it up today. Another totally different experience. I went from a GOLDWING to a Ultra Limited, to the TriGlide. What a thrill.

Attached Thumbnails 2015 Trike Colors-image.jpg  

Last edited by fmgsr; 08-29-2014 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:04 AM
side by side
Novice

I wanted to wait until the 2015's arrived before purchasing,started looking and getting prices in August, found a 2014 Blackened Cayenne Sunglo, with a great price, so I purchased it. Now after seeing the 2015 color's, I'm thrilled I purchased the one I did,the 2015 color's do nothing for me.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:11 AM
Postal Trucker
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I too was waiting for the new '15s to come out after seeing the color chart at the dealer a couple of weeks ago. I was drooling about the White/Blue pearl color until I saw the web site. Opted for the '14 Blackened Cayenne Sunglo. Decided I wanted a single color instead. Glad I did.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Triker 2
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Postal Trucker
I too was waiting for the new '15s to come out after seeing the color chart at the dealer a couple of weeks ago. I was drooling about the White/Blue pearl color until I saw the web site. Opted for the '14 Blackened Cayenne Sunglo. Decided I wanted a single color instead. Glad I did.
The color looks washed out on the Website. I am anxious to see the color on the actual trike. The paint chips looked totally different from the blah white on HD site. I have a deposit on one already. The pearl white and blue.

Old 08-27-2014, 11:25 PM
TwinCooled
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fmgsr
I think the two tones are played out. Last years two tones are nice combos. They shoulda stopped there. Some of these colors just shouldn't be associated with Harley Davidson. I waited to see, and I am having my dealer pick up a 14 blackened cayenne sunglo They get it tomorrow. I should have it Friday.

Great choice! Not available for 2015. You are going to love it!

Old 08-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Postal Trucker
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

TwinCooled, you're right I like the Blackened Cayenne. It reminds me of the Merlot on my '12, I like the looks of the Merlot better in the sun than the Red Hot Sunglo.

I thought the White/Blue pearl looked too much like a police bike (nothing against the police).

Would have gotten one if it was offered in an all White pearl.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:28 PM
TwinCooled
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Postal Trucker
TwinCooled, you're right I like the Blackened Cayenne. It reminds me of the Merlot on my '12, I like the looks of the Merlot better in the sun than the Red Hot Sunglo.

I thought the White/Blue pearl looked too much like a police bike (nothing against the police).

Would have gotten one if it was offered in an all White pearl.

The white hot/blue hot pearl looks pretty damn good in the sun, wait til you see it in person. I have. It doesn't make me want to trade my Blackened Cayenne but lots of folks are going to love it!

Old 08-29-2014, 05:15 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 285 Likes on 189 Posts

I have the Blacken Cayenne and think it looks like candy root beer to me, I would love a Hot White Pearl TG, have a 2013 Ultra in the white and really love it....

Old 09-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Eclipsar
2nd Gear

My local dealer informed me they had a white and blue pearl in stock, so thought it would be quite safe to go have a look as it was not my favourite colour, how wrong I was, you just got to see that colour combo sparkle in the sun, just stunning, long story short I pick up my new white and blue pearl tri glide on Friday

Quick Reply: 2015 Trike Colors