Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Bullet 10 visits Buddy WMC

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bullet 10 visits Buddy WMC

Hi All and Happy Spring!

Earlier this Winter, Bullet 10, Tom and his lovely wife Lillian visited SW Florida. During their visit Mrs. Buddy and myself invited Tom and Lillian to stay at our home for a few days instead of paying for a motel room. We had a great time and Tom helped me destroy some root beers. The weather was not real cooperative being hot, muggy and drizzly for several days, but it sure beat being in the snow and we had several nice days.

We drove down to our little motorcycle shop and showed Tom and Lillian around. Tom also saw the 131" Merch that we were rebuilding and it was just too bad that they had to return to Missouri the day before we fired her up, talk about a beast!! I offered to let Tom and Lillian take our trike out for a ride several times, but Tom was hesitant to ride our bike. I was finally able to talk him into taking Lillian out for a run. I was great to meet another forum member, firearms enthusiast and disabled veteran and we really enjoyed our time together. Looking forward to getting together next year and maybe do some riding. As I'm new to Windows 7 from XP and am having difficulty posting photos. M3 has agreed to post a photo of Tom and Lillian taking off on Susan Rose that looks quite different now than in my sig photo for me. Hopefully, Tom will chime in about the visit. Thanks again to Mike for posting the photo.

Last edited by Buddy WMC; 04-09-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:02 AM
msocko3
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 120 Posts

As promised here is the photo Buddy.

Old 04-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior

Thanks Mike!!

Old 04-09-2014, 10:39 PM
bullet 10
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good evening all

This winter being unusually colder and longer in Missouri my wife and I decided to spend some time in the sunshine state and got to meet a long time forum member Buddy (Brian, Sue and Miss Bonnie). They are great friends and welcomed us into their home like they had known us forever. We truly enjoyed riding their trike in the 80 degree weather over to Pine Island. We were treated to some of Brian's shrimp and scallops special dish with Sue's delicious salads Wine , and a few root beers. Got to meet Jules owner of Chopper's Spirit where Brian works and tunes Bikes with TTS. We had a great time and plan to make it again next year taking our trike and riding with Brian, Sue and Jules. Trike friends forever, Bullet 10 (Tom).

Old 04-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,036 Likes on 1,104 Posts

Tom... did you and Ms Lilly ride down? I see you guys are on Buddy's trike?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Tom... did you and Ms Lilly ride down? I see you guys are on Buddy's trike?
Dave,

Tom and Lillian drove down in their car. Finally talked them into taking our trike out for s spin. I'll get with you via e-mail shortly, need to fill you in on a couple of things.
B....

Old 04-12-2014, 08:40 PM
bullet 10
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default visit

Dave, would of like to ride trike but could not talk the better half into it (did not try very hard being Jan and coming from Mo). We were fortunate in not hitting the big traffic mess in downtown Atlanta on I-75 in your neck of the woods. Good to hear from you again Dave.

Old 04-20-2014, 07:13 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior

Tom,

Large envelope sent out by Susie on Monday should be there tomorrow or Tuesday. Shovel lifters & S&S breather should follow in a day or two.