Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Trike T-Shirt

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 09:52 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper
Thanks, second TG and sixth trike overall...

If. Run into a XL trike shirt, would you want me to pick it up for you?
No, thanks for the offer though Casper.....if tee had 2013 brown TG on the front, I'd be all it (lol)!!!

Enjoy your new ride!

Old 07-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Oogie Wa Wa
Road Master
Received 388 Likes on 254 Posts

Funny story about those two guys and the anniversary trike. The one guy went to a local dealer and was looking at the one they had there, and just had to think about it a while, so he went home. He and his wife decided to go in the next afternoon and buy it. So he gets there, and there's a SOLD ticket on it. And the dealer said that they were getting hard to get at the time. He looks at the tag, and there is the name of the guy that bought it, a good friend of his that got him interested in one in the first place! Here he bought it in the morning! So the first guy calls him and says "Hey, WTF, you bought my trike!"

The dealer ended up finding another one for him and brought it in from a couple of states away.

Next time I see him, I'll see if he'd ask his kid to make another one, but it was supposed to be a one-off kind of thing, so I don't know what his answer will be. I did wear it to Ohio Bike Week in Sandusky, Ohio a month or so ago, and a number of people, including a shirt vendor, asked me where I got it.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 285 Likes on 189 Posts

The Trike T-Shirt I bought is a 3X, it's just to big on me..so before I stick it in the classified section, if someone wants to buy it, PM me

Old 07-17-2014, 10:09 PM
403Calgary
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just bought one today at dealer here in Calgary

Old 07-18-2014, 04:53 AM
ZBear
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Oogie Wa Wa
Funny story about those two guys and the anniversary trike. The one guy went to a local dealer and was looking at the one they had there, and just had to think about it a while, so he went home. He and his wife decided to go in the next afternoon and buy it. So he gets there, and there's a SOLD ticket on it. And the dealer said that they were getting hard to get at the time. He looks at the tag, and there is the name of the guy that bought it, a good friend of his that got him interested in one in the first place! Here he bought it in the morning! So the first guy calls him and says "Hey, WTF, you bought my trike!"

The dealer ended up finding another one for him and brought it in from a couple of states away.

Next time I see him, I'll see if he'd ask his kid to make another one, but it was supposed to be a one-off kind of thing, so I don't know what his answer will be. I did wear it to Ohio Bike Week in Sandusky, Ohio a month or so ago, and a number of people, including a shirt vendor, asked me where I got it.
That story brought back the details when I bought my 2013 anny. I made the dealer a ridiculous offer well under what they wanted. Two days later they accepted the offer. I wasn't really planning that they would. Then my friend at the dealer called me before I brought it home. Another couple saw it and offered them more than it listed for, but it was sold. The dealer ended up finding them another. The was a wide chasm between what I paid and what they paid. I still would like to have one of the t-shirts with the brown trike on it. If you friend wants to make any more, just let me know where to send the check. Thx, Bear

Old 07-18-2014, 09:10 AM
5x40
Cruiser
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper
The Trike T-Shirt I bought is a 3X, it's just to big on me..so before I stick it in the classified section, if someone wants to buy it, PM me
turn it inside out, throw it in the washing machine and wash using warm/cold cycle water.
after washing, keep it turned it inside out and put in the dryer....they shrink considerably..

Old 07-24-2014, 11:13 PM
spider2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What dealership in Ohio?

Old 07-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by spider2
What dealership in Ohio?
Madina, Ohio

Old 07-25-2014, 12:18 AM
ELVISTO
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, If there's anyone out there who would be prepared to to buy me one or two T shirts with the red 2014 Trike on, I would really appreciate it,

I would send you the money through pay pal before you bought them, and you'd just need to let me know other expenses / postage, and i'd send that before you posted, oh yes XL please,

Thanks a lot , Graham (Remember I'm in the UK)

Old 07-25-2014, 12:26 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ELVISTO
Hi, If there's anyone out there who would be prepared to to buy me one or two T shirts with the red 2014 Trike on, I would really appreciate it,

I would send you the money through pay pal before you bought them, and you'd just need to let me know other expenses / postage, and i'd send that before you posted, oh yes XL please,

Thanks a lot , Graham (Remember I'm in the UK)
I may be going up to Bluegrass Harley in Louisville, KY this week, if you'd like I can get one there if they have you size in stock...just PM me

Quick Reply: Trike T-Shirt