Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

H-D Black/Chrome Anarchy Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 06:50 PM
bootshd
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Question H-D Black/Chrome Anarchy Wheels

Anyone running the Harley Black and Chrome Anarchy wheels on their Tri-Glide ?

If so, could you please post some photo's......

Old 09-29-2013, 11:18 AM
SEAlaskan
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bootshd
Anyone running the Harley Black and Chrome Anarchy wheels on their Tri-Glide ?

If so, could you please post some photo's......
I have the Black & Chrome Anarchy wheels and they look great. I tried to down load the picture on here, but it won't go. I'm using window 8 now and haven't figured out how to down size the pictures to use on here.
The wheels are nice. The signature below is my old sig. As soon as I figure out this resizing thing I'll change it.
Butch

Last edited by SEAlaskan; 09-29-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:27 AM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SEAlaskan
I have the Black & Chrome Anarchy wheels and they look great. I tried to down load the picture on here, but it won't go. I'm using window 8 now and haven't figured out how to down size the pictures to use on here.
The wheels are nice. The signature below is my old sig. As soon as I figure out this resizing thing I'll change it.
Butch
How the heck are you doing Butch? Haven't see you post in quite sometime.

Mike

Old 09-29-2013, 12:37 PM
SEAlaskan
Tourer

Originally Posted by oldmsocko
How the heck are you doing Butch? Haven't see you post in quite sometime.

Mike
Mike, I doing great. I been busy driving tour bus here in town for the last five month, Sept 24 was the last day for this season. Now it's time to put some miles on my new engine (only got 79.9 miles on it) on the trike. I need to get another 420.1 miles on the engine before the snow start falling. I have been kind of keeping up with everyone on here, just not participating since my hours from work was short.
How the heck are you doing?
Butch

Old 09-29-2013, 05:08 PM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike, I doing great. I been busy driving tour bus here in town for the last five month, Sept 24 was the last day for this season. Now it's time to put some miles on my new engine (only got 79.9 miles on it) on the trike. I need to get another 420.1 miles on the engine before the snow start falling. I have been kind of keeping up with everyone on here, just not participating since my hours from work was short.
How the heck are you doing?
Butch
I'm doing GREAT. I retired on July 1st and life is GRAND. My Bride and I do a lot of riding and I still make trips with M3. We went down to Maggie Valley in North Carolina earlier this year. Thinking about going back out to SD again next year with M3. Good to hear from year. Have fun riding and be safe.

Mike

Old 09-29-2013, 06:57 PM
bootshd
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Butch
That would be great if you could post a photo like your old Signature photo. Only with the 16" Anarchy wheels.

I am just not certain I am going to like the look of the 16" wheel over the 15" wheel. And before I spend the money for wheels and tires I really want to see them on the bike.......

Old 08-28-2015, 01:12 PM
BornTexan
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Picked the rear wheels off eBay for a dang good price back in the Winter. Just found a front at a super price and got it this weekend. Am mounting a new tire and installing bearings this weekend. The pic will give you some what of an idea what they look like.

8~\o

Attached Thumbnails H-D Black/Chrome Anarchy Wheels-wheel.jpg  
Old 09-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Earlham
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here is a good picture of the chrome wheels on a trike.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:18 AM
MackAttack
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those Chrome wheels look great. What make/brand are they? Where did you get them from??

Thanks for posting.

Mack

Old 09-16-2015, 11:56 AM
riden2low
Tourer

Harley has them. I had them put on before picking up the bike. Wheels and tires plus floating rotors for the front. A heck of a lot easier to clean that the stock wheels. Like them a lot.

Quick Reply: H-D Black/Chrome Anarchy Wheels