Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Mean City Cycles Custom Seats

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 02:20 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

We're back!!! Going to be a short week with Thanksgiving being this week but its going to be a busy week. If you are wanting to schedule your seat just call the shop and speak with Lori and if you have trouble getting through on the phone just email customerservice@meancitycycles.com and as soon as a line frees up we'll give you a call.

Old 11-25-2014, 01:33 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

Just as expected Monday was a very busy day and the next two days look to be equally as busy by the number of emails we are getting. Again, if you have trouble getting through on the phones please email customerservice@meancitycycles.com with your name and number and we'll call you as soon as we get a line open. We do have three phone lines and the phones have been on fire and its time for them to really go crazy.

Old 12-01-2014, 05:28 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

We hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. We certainly did and we have a lot to be thankful for.

Lori, her best friend Dawn and along with my daughter and grand daughter rode in the Maiden Christmas parade this past Saturday. My grand daughter Scarlett was Miss MCC and she had a ball. Although she was pretty tired by the end of the parade and took a little nap.

Old 12-02-2014, 05:18 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

Busy day yesterday. If you have any trouble getting through on the phone just send an email to customerservice@meancitycycles.com and we will call you as soon as a line opens up. This time of year is when we start getting busy again and even though we have three phone lines its not uncommon to have them all busy answering questions and scheduling seats.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:50 AM
sbeast
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Most of the mods listed on your site are for lowering/moving back. What could you do if I wanted to add a extra inch of height to my seat?

Old 12-04-2014, 11:40 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by sbeast
Most of the mods listed on your site are for lowering/moving back. What could you do if I wanted to add a extra inch of height to my seat?

We can raise the riding position also and typically the Memory foam or Double Decker modifications are best to use when raising the riding position.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:12 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

New Street Glide seat. Reshaped drivers section added two layers of memory foam based on the riders weight and made one sic custom cover with black gator and ostrich plus blue top stitching on the seams. Pictures don't do it justice at all.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:15 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

Very busy morning if you have any trouble getting through on the phone just send an email to customerservice@meancitycycles.com and we will call you as soon as a line opens up...sorry for this inconvenience.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:13 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

Work, work, work and its a wonderful thing. Thank you guys and gals, the HDF ROCKS!

Old 12-12-2014, 04:22 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

TGIF Hours today are 9AM - 2:30PM EDT

Quick Reply: Mean City Cycles Custom Seats