Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

^^^^Pickard bolt on 23" Wobble free bagger triple trees^^^^

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Default ^^^^Pickard bolt on 23" Wobble free bagger triple trees^^^^

23" Bolt on Bagger Trees
Pickard USA has developed the first bolt on bagger tree that has the proper trail for a 23" front wheel. If you want to mount a 23" wheel to your FL and you don't want to cut your neck, our 23" bolt on bagger trees are a must! We engineered these trees to bolt onto your stock frame while correcting your front end geometry. Our engineers reconfigured the tree's geometry and critical dimensions to bring your trail to 6.5, which is right where your stock trail is. The headlight and fairing angle is corrected so there is no need for a raked fairing or any headlight trim kits. If you want your frame to sit level, you can run a 1" lowering kit with our extended fork stops and still have plenty of travel. We are so confident in this product that we offer a 100% wobble free guarantee. Check out the many points of difference below between a Pickard Bolt on Bagger Tree and our competitors trees...

These trees come in raw aluminum and black. We have these coming in to stock next week that will be available for immediate shipment or with the wheel, rotor, tire, lower legs, and fender of your choice.

Engineered to bolt on a stock frame with no modifications

6 deg rake

6.5” trail (stock is 6.6”)

Stock or better handling characteristics

Fits all 97 and up FL models without trim kits

No need to trim fairing for fork leg clearance on Road Glide applications

Does not require fork extensions

Neck preload adjustment nut is on bottom tree. No need to take off fairing for adjustment

Slots through top and bottom tree to run brake lines through trees down to the brake calipers (clean and effective for builders)

Headlight angle is adjusted in tree, no need for a raked wedge/bucket

Bottom tree features a double pinch style clamp – much stronger than single style clamp

Kicks wheel forward about 2” from stock

Can use 1” lowering kit and still maintain trail. Will not affect handling!

Can use 16, 17 or 18 inch rear wheel. Will not affect handling!

Can use a rear lowering kit or rear air-ride. Will not affect handling!

3” of clearance between fender and bottom tree (even with 1” front lowering kit)

Can use engine guard even with lowered front

Stock fork lock still works

Over 300 sets sold last year with no negative feedback or returns

Only tree on the market that offers a 100% WOBBLE FREE GUARANTEE

No need for disclaimer in your catalog regarding handling characteristics, our trees make the bike handle like stock or better with a 23” wheel
Here at HogPro we are your number one source for custom wheels for your big wheel bagger projects as well as wheels to fit your stock ride. Contact us for more information via telephone, PM, or email.

Thanks so much for your interest.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

We are looking forward to the install of our 23" bolt on Pickard trees. Hopefully there is time to get them on this week so we can get back with a full report of how the bike rides.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
mag150
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to be ordering a set of Pickards this week. Can you post or pm me a price for a machined set with extended fork stops.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Pm sent!

Old 02-15-2013, 05:54 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

I am hoping for these to come in today with the rest of our UPS so that I can get my sets that have already been ordered out. The Wobble free guarantee means no worries. Let HogPro do all the research for you in order to get the best ride with that 23" wheel. I am making great deals on 23" wheel packages including fenders, wheels, rotors, tires and anything and everything else needed to give your bike that big wheel front look. We also sell and have in stock plenty of 26" wheels for those looking to go bigger.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Trees are going fast. Get them and anything and everything else needed to do your 23" conversion. Deal with HogPro, the number one in service and prices. We have 23" wheels and fenders in stock now as well.

Make one phone call and get everything you need. Deal with professionals whom have set the industry standard for many years. Please mention that you found us on the forums.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Get your triple trees from HogPro. We have all you need for your 23" conversion.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Tree's are in stock ready to ship with the lowering spacers. Let us know and we can get them out same day.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

I still have a few sets of black trees here in stock for your 23" conversion along with plenty of 23" options and fenders. Get your full conversion from HogPro whom knows what you need to make your bike ride properly.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:28 PM
jake78glide
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure if i want a 21 or a 23, but for arguments sake i would like a pm for these trees. therse are completely bolt on correct? i dont want to cut my neck. also is there any other companies that offer these?

Quick Reply: ^^^^Pickard bolt on 23" Wobble free bagger triple trees^^^^