Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

2013 Motorcyclemetal Holliday Customer Appreciation Offering

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 07:19 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts
Default 2013 Motorcyclemetal Holliday Customer Appreciation Offering

Forget the Holidays, get back to work and for the rest of the country wait until spring and bust them on out for another season!

New Item added to this sale. I have added the JRI A 13" at the same time effective 2.11.14 @ 10:04 am

2013 Motorcyclemetal Holiday Customer Appreciation JRI Shock Offering

Looking to shop for that special someone for the Holidays?
Hate getting the right size, color, or that right something for your special someone?

Buy a pair of brand new JRI A 12” or 13" shocks for Her to make the ride much more enjoyable!

JRI A 12” Only $481.25 FOB

JRI A 13” Only $481.25 FOB

►25◄ 3 Sets Are Still Available (updated periodically) JRI A 12” Only

►16◄ 16 Sets Are Still Available (updated periodically) JRI A 13” Only (UPDATED 2.11.14)
Spend time bonding while she is quietly taking in the scenery in place or grumbling how uncomfortable they are.

· Fully custom built before leaving the factory to each customer and not out of the box.

· For the first 25 shock/pair MSRP $812.80 JRI A 12” shocks, a special sale price of $481.25 is offered to our members.

· For the first 16 shock/pair MSRP $812.80 JRI A 13” shocks, a special sale price of $481.25 are offered to our members.
**************** 2.11.14 UPDATE *****************
►5◄ 2 Sets Are Still Available (updated periodically) JRI A 13” Only (UPDATED 2.11.14)

I was just told to offer 5 shock/pair MSRP: $1,983.70 JRI I-12" Single Tube, Hose Mounted Reservoir, Separated, External Separate Low & High Speed Compression & Rebound Valving shocks, a special sale price of $1,237.50 are offered to our members. That is a $746.30 discount!

Please note this is an older file picture. The actual shock is all black and has a red rebound adjuster ****. Of course these are custom valved and sprung for each customer. Yes it has black only springs.
Click the image to open in full size.

1. This price is not including any Pay-Pal, Wire Transfer, Credit Card, or Shipping Fees. You must fill out a build sheet found on my web site, receive an invoice and how to pay instructions first before paying any funds.
2. The only shocks that is on sale: JRI A 12”
3. This offer is terminated once the 25 pair of shocks are depleted
4. This offer is not available to the general public and providing your screen name at the time of filling out the build sheet CLICKY on my web site for verification is necessary.
5. To qualify for the sale price your funds must be received in full.
6. Shipping: Flat rate Shipping from JRI/motorcyclemetal NC to destination in the lower 48 $30 E & $35.00 West (Mississippi) calculated. Shipped insured w/direct sign.

For those who do not race professionally or as a high level Amateur
Who Is JRI and what relationship is there to motorcyclemetal?

Jeff Ryan was working at Penske Racing and when P.R. was sold to a holding company Jeff and several employees moved to NC to start a brand new company called JRI/Jeff Ryan Incorporated. You can read their history on the I-Net.

I asked for a HD shock I could market to my customers. I originally worked with Penske Racing making the very first high quality HD shocks available and marketed it right here on HDF and other customers world wide. Use the search feature. I rekindled old relations with my past friends at JRI and the HD shocks were born. Everyone here knows who I am but just in case you do not own/drive/crew chief on a open wheel class (F-1, Indy, or other), NASCAR (Stock Car), Late Model, Modified, Sports Car, Sprint Car, Street Car, Drag Car or Motorcycle, or Road Race/Motorcoss than maybe you do not know who JRI is.

A few Movies if you choose to watch.
Inside JRi Shocks New Facility
Something to think about.....
Hydraulic Ride Height System by JRi Shocks

Too big for motorcycles yet....
JRide Smart Phone Adjustable App Demo by JRi Shocks

Happy Holidays to you and your family..... Howard

Last edited by FastHarley; 02-11-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Adding second shock on 12.24.13 @! 7:51am
Old 12-13-2013, 08:24 AM
grbrown
Club Member
Received 2,852 Likes on 2,419 Posts

Season's greetings Howard! Great to discover the origins of JRI and learn a bit more about them.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:37 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts
Default Sold 5 sets

►25◄ 20 Sets of the JRI A 12" Are Still Available (updated periodically)