Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Superchips Vigilante Tuner Exclusive Deal For Hdforums Members!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Superchips
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Vigilante Tuner Exclusive Deal For Hdforums Members!

Hey everyone,

We at Superchips are new members of hdforums and we are excited to be part of your community and look forward to swapping stories and making new friends.

Superchips has been tuning cars, trucks, and Jeeps for almost 30 years and we have recently started tuning fuel injected HD's with our new Vigilante product. Vigilante is a very user friendly stage 1 tuner.

Vigilante eliminates decel pop, throttle delay, reduces engine temps, and more with no hard parts or extra calibrating needed. Just plug and play.

We have 200 Vigilante units set aside in a special group buy for Hdforums members. We are offering 50% off our Vigilante EZ tuner on a first come first serve basis to hdforum members only. That is a $299 value for only $149.50!

If you are interested, simply go to http://superchips.com/cat/hd/. Upon selecting the Vigilante product, enter: "hdforums" in the coupon code box and the discount will be applied in the shopping cart. Superchips offers a 30 day money back guarantee and we would really like hear your feedback on this product.

Best Regards,

Superchips

Last edited by Superchips; 04-07-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:47 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 929 Likes on 571 Posts

I got two of them at Sturgis last year. One for my 13 Street Bob and one for a 14 Road King that I had ordered. Have the King in the garage but Vigilante only released a tune for the 14 limited and not the King.

Do you know when they will be released?

I was used to the tuner as I had one for my Ram truck. I would have liked the other models features like 1/4 mile times and the various gauges but EZ is my speed.

My son got the one with the tablet and it works great. He's always checking things with it. His is on a 12 Ultra.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Superchips
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lh4x4
I got two of them at Sturgis last year. One for my 13 Street Bob and one for a 14 Road King that I had ordered. Have the King in the garage but Vigilante only released a tune for the 14 limited and not the King.

Do you know when they will be released?

I was used to the tuner as I had one for my Ram truck. I would have liked the other models features like 1/4 mile times and the various gauges but EZ is my speed.

My son got the one with the tablet and it works great. He's always checking things with it. His is on a 12 Ultra.
We should have the 2014 stuff within the next month. Once the coverage hits the street, all you need to do is update the device and it will be good to go.

I am glad you and your son like your Vigilante units!

Old 04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
jojo2dog
Road Captain

just orderd one for a 2008 dyna superglide with Rinehart Churchill exhaust and K&N filter upgrade is there a program for that combo in the unit or will I have to contact superchip for a setting

Old 04-07-2014, 05:35 PM
patrickd
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see the 2014 is set up for the 103's, anything coming for the 2014 110's?

Cool of you folks to do this too.

Old 04-07-2014, 07:07 PM
micioflavio
Novice

Does Vigilante EZ 5842 is connectable to the internet to download new maps? Is it possible to move the original map to a pc and save it?
Thanks

Old 04-07-2014, 07:22 PM
beeek
Novice

Hello, do you have a list of available combo maps? I'm interested but I'm wondering what kind/ how many generic maps are available if my specific combo isn't listed. I'm guessing too that there isn't any diagnostic feature that would tell you how well your map choice is doing? Thanks for the offer by the way!

Old 04-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Superchips
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jojo2dog
just orderd one for a 2008 dyna superglide with Rinehart Churchill exhaust and K&N filter upgrade is there a program for that combo in the unit or will I have to contact superchip for a setting
I checked with our Engineering Dept. A file should show up for you on the device.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Superchips
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by micioflavio
Does Vigilante EZ 5842 is connectable to the internet to download new maps? Is it possible to move the original map to a pc and save it?
Thanks
The product is internet updateable. New maps are always being added. When you say original map are you referring to the stock file? The EZ saves the original stock file in the device. You can revert back to stock at any time.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:54 AM
Superchips
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by beeek
Hello, do you have a list of available combo maps? I'm interested but I'm wondering what kind/ how many generic maps are available if my specific combo isn't listed. I'm guessing too that there isn't any diagnostic feature that would tell you how well your map choice is doing? Thanks for the offer by the way!
We have spent 3 years dynoing and calibrating hundreds of intake/exhaust/model combos. Very rarely do we find a bike with a file that is not compatible. The EZ doesn't feature a diagnostic function to measure how well the map is doing, but most people automatically feel an immediate performance improvement in the way their bike rides once it is tuned.

If you want to monitor/log/and see real time charts and gauges on the tune's performance, I recommend our Vigilante Flash. This wirelessly displays performance data on a Android or iphone.

Quick Reply: Superchips Vigilante Tuner Exclusive Deal For Hdforums Members!