Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Biketronics products from HogPro!

Old 09-14-2014, 08:05 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Biketronics products from HogPro!

HogPro is proud to be a dealer of Biketronics fine aftermarket stereo systems designed especially for Harley Davidson touring motorcycles. I run their speakers and mounting kit in my bike and have not had the desire to upgrade anything as of yet. That is a miracle.

I can get anything and everything they offer at a great price for forum guys. Due to their pricing structure, let me know what you want and I will figure out the specifics on cost and stock.

They are working on stuff for the 2015 Road Glide but two has not been a sufficient amount of time to design mounting brackets etc for that bike as of yet.

They offer lifetime warranty on all of their products which is impressive to me, and do not require you to go through the dealer as most companies do. Their customer service is second to none and they have no problem taking hours to explain every facet of each product to the customer which is another plus. No attitudes either.

All in all I would love to provide anyone here with whatever you need from Biketronics. Pm, call the shop, or email hogpro@gmail.com with what you need and we will work the best deal we can for you.

http://www.biketronics.com/

Old 09-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

If you are looking for Biketronics parts let me know. PM or call the shop and we can make you a great deal.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Bump this up. Get your BT stuff from HogPro.

Old 09-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Get your Biketronics stuff from HogPro. I run their 7.1" speakers and install kit and hand control module and my bike rocks! Give me a call for specific pricing please.

Old 10-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Get your Biketronics parts from HogPro. Call or Pm for specific pricing on what you need please.

Old 11-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Although it is difficult to compete directly with the manufacturer of the product whom is now a sponsor of the forums, if you need help with Biketronics parts please let me know and I will do what I can for you.

I run Biketronics parts on my bagger and have found them to be by far the best stuff out there. Couple that with the lifetime warranty and you have a winning combination that will have you singing along with your tunes. Please PM or call us for specific information or pricing on what you plan on purchasing.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

HogPro proudly offers Biketronics full line of fine lifetime warrantied products for Harley Davidson motorcycles. If you are seeking their stuff please contact us via PM or call the shop.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:07 PM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hoping for a Black Friday sale to buy a new amp and speakers --- Just a suggestion ----

Old 11-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

What year is that Street Glide? No need to wait for black Friday as we will be closed. Let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:54 AM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2013 streetglide interested in the Bt 2180 and 7.1 speakers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Biketronics products from HogPro!