VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

Blubber V-Bobber?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM
duggal
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blubber V-Bobber?

Hope everyone's doing well. I love my Night Rod Special and lately I've been liking these Bobbers more and more and was wondering if anyone has ever converted a V-Rod (or Night Rod) into a Bobber? I'm seriously thinking of buying one or building one but wanted to know if there is some conversion or anything for the V-Rod or what I could do to make it into a Bobber. Not my Night Rod Special though, I'll get another one if I can convert it ... I love the Revolution Engine. See the below image of something what I'd like to do (not ride with the girl like that ... I mean the bike! haha! although I've thought of it with my wife for some photos though).

Thanks,
V Man

Old 06-25-2008, 03:51 PM
STEG
Road Captain
Default RE: Blubber V-Bobber?

I dont see why not, theres several mods that have been done to remove the rear fender including cutting most or all of it off

[align=center]

[align=left]the vrscb would be a good place to start a bobber project they are cheaper than the newer ones and have a black frame and partially black engine they have the 3D headlight and not the fairing. just take off the rear fender front fender change the bars and maybe the headlight and your almost there. I have also seen vrods with apes and it dosent look half bad but its not something i'd do myself the Vance and hines outlaw pipe / indy pipe would be another consideration if you didnt want the long exhaust or another CFR pipe
[/align][/align]

Old 06-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Herr Monk
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here ya go, just take off the fenders...

Old 06-25-2008, 11:00 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Duggal, there are a lot of bobbed V-rods. Just start taking stuff off until you achieve the look you want.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:35 PM
playa6tnine
Stage IV

ORIGINAL: duggal

with the rear fender gone, something about it looks like batman's new bike in "dark knight"

Old 07-08-2008, 11:10 AM
RGtito
Intermediate

it could be cool if can make it unique enough.......go for it!!!

Old 01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
(Double D)
Intermediate

There are a couple of guys on the 1130 forum that have done some pretty kewl. "Bobberish" Mods. Chopped rear fenders, stripped down and lowered. Just Google "vrod rear fender delete" and you can go right to the thread of what I condsider to be one of the kewlest bobbed vrods that I have seen. It has the rear fender cut off, stripped down front end, destroyer bars, and he is running a 260 rear tire. Just to name a few of the mods. Its a sweet ride. I plan on taking a similar direction with the VRSCDX i am getting when i return from Afghanistan.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Redcap
Intermediate

Originally Posted by (Double D)
There are a couple of guys on the 1130 forum that have done some pretty kewl. "Bobberish" Mods. Chopped rear fenders, stripped down and lowered. Just Google "vrod rear fender delete" and you can go right to the thread of what I condsider to be one of the kewlest bobbed vrods that I have seen. It has the rear fender cut off, stripped down front end, destroyer bars, and he is running a 260 rear tire. Just to name a few of the mods. Its a sweet ride. I plan on taking a similar direction with the VRSCDX i am getting when i return from Afghanistan.
Stay safe over there bro... thx for the google tip

Old 01-28-2010, 10:49 PM
(Double D)
Intermediate

Here I will save you from having to go to the 1300cc forum. This is venomousSVT's fenderless VROD.

Attached Thumbnails  Blubber V-Bobber?-fenderless-vrod2.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010, 11:45 AM
OldBob
Novice

It seems to me that a V-Rod Muscle is almost there.

Bob

Quick Reply: Blubber V-Bobber?