Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Passenger Streamliner Floorboards?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 05:26 AM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Passenger Streamliner Floorboards?

Hey guys, so i guess one of my passenger floorboards weren't installed properly and fell out somewhere along a ride lol. So does anyone has a set lying around you would like to sell?. Thanks guys
Marc

Old 05-01-2016, 06:06 AM
CTown Rider
Intermediate

Did you lose the entire floorboard or just the insert? I lost my right insert so I may have a spare left one. I ordered the replacement part through Boardtracker and cannot remember if I got a set or just the right insert. I am out of town until Saturday but can check when I get home.
I learned my lesson though, a little liquid soap and a C Clamp gets the insert to seat properly. Send me a PM if you need a left insert.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:09 AM
MarcV125
Tourer

Originally Posted by CTown Rider
Did you lose the entire floorboard or just the insert? I lost my right insert so I may have a spare left one. I ordered the replacement part through Boardtracker and cannot remember if I got a set or just the right insert. I am out of town until Saturday but can check when I get home.
I learned my lesson though, a little liquid soap and a C Clamp gets the insert to seat properly. Send me a PM if you need a left insert.
Thx but yea I lost my right side insert also..I didn't even think to check to see if Harley sold just the insert by itself..I figured they wouldn't but I'll take a look..and thanks for your offer anyways.
Marc

Old 05-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Toofat
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a set of streamliner passenger floorboard inserts. They have never had a foot on them, very good condition. I might sell them, make me an offer. PM me if interested.

Attached Thumbnails Passenger Streamliner Floorboards?-002.jpg   Passenger Streamliner Floorboards?-003.jpg