Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 11:40 AM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Hey Mchad & other interested parties,

OK, you have forced my hand. I have a Christmas present for you guys that will fulfill your every wish. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I can't ignore your post. So here's the thing. Accept my virtual surprise package now, all beautifully wrapped. But don't open it today and spoil the surprise. Just know that the gift inside will surpass your dreams by a long shot. Be patient, sleep peacefully, and know that when the package is unwrapped your dreams will be fulfilled - and then some. This is my promise to you so sit tight and watch this space.
Sounds awesome. I will be at the V-TWIN Expo in Cincinnati and always look forward to talking to you guys at your booth...

Old 12-14-2016, 12:44 PM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts

OK, you have forced my hand. I have a Christmas present for you guys that will fulfill your every wish. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I can't ignore your post. So here's the thing. Accept my virtual surprise package now, all beautifully wrapped. But don't open it today and spoil the surprise. Just know that the gift inside will surpass your dreams by a long shot. Be patient, sleep peacefully, and know that when the package is unwrapped your dreams will be fulfilled - and then some. This is my promise to you so sit tight and watch this space.
So how will you know where to send our Christmas present?
I am curious

Old 12-14-2016, 02:11 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default It's a VIRTUAL box - This is it!

Enjoy the virtual box and know it contains your dream and beyond. I'm not being cute but I've said more than I should. Watch this space and know that you'll be thrilled with our soon to come announcement - and save a few bucks too. :-)

Old 12-14-2016, 04:08 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Well now, this is exciting...! (And quite well written)

You know what, now that I think about this, it's not exciting, it's just plain cruel! It's like parents that put wrapped presents out under the tree days before Christmas (I knew kids that had to live through that torture growing up) I think some are now in prison. I feel like one of those kids now...

Last edited by Mchad; 12-15-2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:32 PM
oldbie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,688 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by love jugs
hey mchad & other interested parties,

ok, you have forced my hand. I have a christmas present for you guys that will fulfill your every wish. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but i can't ignore your post. So here's the thing. Accept my virtual surprise package now, all beautifully wrapped. But don't open it today and spoil the surprise. Just know that the gift inside will surpass your dreams by a long shot. Be patient, sleep peacefully, and know that when the package is unwrapped your dreams will be fulfilled - and then some. This is my promise to you so sit tight and watch this space.
😎.....

Old 12-14-2016, 05:41 PM
HarleyGTP
Road Master
Received 67 Likes on 42 Posts

When I was in the market for cooling fans I got down to two manufacturers, Love Jug and Ward Werks. Both seemed like great products with great reviews. So how did I decide? Website and public persona........ It always seemed like Lovejugs was trying too dang hard on their website, too much going on. The "challenge" they have on the website is a bit silly, just test the fans, no reason to make such a big production out of it. Again, the "virtual christmas present".......come on now, just announce a new product or don't. Just my opinion of course.

Anyway I love my Ward Werks fans, he has done a great job with customer service. I had an issue and it was resolved within a week. Always available for tech support. Worth the wait.

The following users liked this post:
boston jim (01-07-2017)
Old 12-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,510 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyGTP
Worth the wait.
It's been a long wait. Two weeks until the end of 2016 and three months since any update on Wards site. Flamboyance on a website isn't a deciding factor for me. The product is. I like the way the wards fans look, and I hear they are a good product. I also hear Love Jugs are good products. However three months without any movement by Wards isn't encouraging to me. If Love Jugs comes up with a product that appeals to me asthetically before wards comes back online, then they will get my business I guess.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:46 PM
flashprez
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Yep, I'm with you. Been waiting on Wards for several months and nothing out about when he will start making the fans again. I would go for Luv Jugs, but they are so big and seem to be heavy with the need for another $100 to stabilize them to your bike. If they came out with a smaller version I would be very interested. Well it's almost Christmas. Where's the present?

Old 12-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Thanks will do

Stay loose. You will see that I keep my promises. Mc started to ask and others jumped in just a little early. I didn't want to ignore his question so I gave an honest answer that we are almost ready to release exactly what you guys are looking for plus. Please be patient and confident that you not be left holding the bag because you will LOVE the Jugs in the box. Going into the "cave" to put on the finishing touches and do final testing. I'll repot in in about a week.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:42 AM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts

I guess we will see what he is talking about once he leaves the cave lol. Sitting back and waiting, what else can we do.

Quick Reply: WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan