Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,509 Likes on 2,133 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Stay loose. You will see that I keep my promises. Mc started to ask and others jumped in just a little early. I didn't want to ignore his question so I gave an honest answer that we are almost ready to release exactly what you guys are looking for plus. Please be patient and confident that you not be left holding the bag because you will LOVE the Jugs in the box. Going into the "cave" to put on the finishing touches and do final testing. I'll repot in in about a week.
Looking forward to it. Thanks Steve. I'll expect to be offered the opportunity to purchase serial number 00001 ;-)

Old 12-19-2016, 10:08 PM
SpinnrUp
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just as another thought on this. Picked up a Jim's cooling fan for my 14 SGS and couldn't be happier with it. First trip out I ran into an I-40 traffic jam mid summer. I let the engine get hot, powervision indicated 340 F when I turned on the fan. In a few minutes the indicated temp was down to 245 F while still idling in stopped traffic. Left the fan on until I got out of the jam 40 minutes later. I'm sold on the performance and appearance. Rode in extreme rain for hundreds of miles this trip with no issue next time I turned the fan on. Excellent product that does what they say it will and Jim's is open year round if you need them.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:41 PM
shimaze
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Exclamation Love Jugs will be making Ward Werks fans

Originally Posted by Mchad
...I'm having doubts that Wards will be back.

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
...OK, you have forced my hand. I have a Christmas present for you guys tha...

I am just going to go ahead and say it: Love Jugs is in the process of acquiring the patent to produce the Ward Werks fans. It’s obvious – Jason has fell off the face of the earth and he has stopped making any more fans. His website still has the spot to place deposits, but clicking on the link leads to the same old

**** NOTICE 25 AUG 2016****
New deposits temporarily suspended. I will not be able to ship before the end of this riding season, possibly the end of the year. This is my availability update, please do note mail requesting an update. I do not offer a waiting list or individual emailnotification for availability. When I am able to fill orders I will publish it here and make the deposit form available again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve has eluded to a Christmas present, seemingly to satisfy the demand for the Ward Werks. The biggest complaint of Love Jugs is the “**** on hog” look. To date, that problem has not been addressed.

Putting Jason’s refusal or inability to make any more fans and Steve’s promise of a Christmas present, has lead me to the conclusion that Ward Werks fans are a thing of the past and Love Jugs has purchased the patent to make the FCS fans. I am so confident, that I will toss my Wards fans and install Love Jugs if I am wrong!

Either as terms of the deal or the details of the sale has not yet been settled among Love Jugs and Ward Werks. Both parties have to remain silent on the issue until the deal is done. This is why we are not getting any official word.

Last edited by shimaze; 12-19-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:47 AM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

Originally Posted by shimaze

I am just going to go ahead and say it: Love Jugs is in the process of acquiring the patent to produce the Ward Werks fans. It’s obvious – Jason has fell off the face of the earth and he has stopped making any more fans. His website still has the spot to place deposits, but clicking on the link leads to the same old

**** NOTICE 25 AUG 2016****
New deposits temporarily suspended. I will not be able to ship before the end of this riding season, possibly the end of the year. This is my availability update, please do note mail requesting an update. I do not offer a waiting list or individual emailnotification for availability. When I am able to fill orders I will publish it here and make the deposit form available again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve has eluded to a Christmas present, seemingly to satisfy the demand for the Ward Werks. The biggest complaint of Love Jugs is the “**** on hog” look. To date, that problem has not been addressed.

Putting Jason’s refusal or inability to make any more fans and Steve’s promise of a Christmas present, has lead me to the conclusion that Ward Werks fans are a thing of the past and Love Jugs has purchased the patent to make the FCS fans. I am so confident, that I will toss my Wards fans and install Love Jugs if I am wrong!

Either as terms of the deal or the details of the sale has not yet been settled among Love Jugs and Ward Werks. Both parties have to remain silent on the issue until the deal is done. This is why we are not getting any official word.
I will hold you to your promise of switching. When you do, you have to use the older/bigger style... We want to see those **** on your hog..

Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 AM
lazybee
Tourer
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Jason's site now says the will not be able to ship any fans til mid 2017. Also, stated he is not going out of business. Says he has "greater priorities" at this time. I hope he gets back up and running.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 888 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by lazybee
Jason's site now says the will not be able to ship any fans til mid 2017. Also, stated he is not going out of business. Says he has "greater priorities" at this time. I hope he gets back up and running.
I hope so, I still have 1 1/2yrs of warranty left....

Old 12-20-2016, 02:14 PM
MatteGlide15
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,270 Likes on 600 Posts

Old 12-20-2016, 06:22 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,509 Likes on 2,133 Posts

I think this thread has long since left the realm of "WTB" - maybe we should leave silveradoman2's thread alone and move this to general or somewhere...

Old 01-06-2017, 09:00 PM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

I reached out to Jason and asked him some very pointed questions. He responded quickly to say the same thing that he was still in business, not selling his business, but had some higher priorities to take care of for awhile. Wished him luck and hopes he returns soon..

So, Steve (with Love Jugs), Christmas has come and gone.... Ready to release some news??

Old 01-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Please stay cool my brothers. As many of you know we meticulously test and perfect our products before we release them. This way our customers are happy and our quality reputation is upheld. Our new Love Jugs is in final testing and when the product is proven to meet our standards it will be released to your great pleasure. Be patient for a little while longer and, as promised, you will be very happy when you open your slightly late Christmas present. As you will see my word is my bond.

Quick Reply: WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan