Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

Old 02-24-2017, 10:34 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,231 Likes on 1,809 Posts

Originally Posted by silveradoman2
Just thought I would shout out again that I am still looking and would like to buy a fan of Jason Wards.
Just in case some one thinks that I had found one.
Good idea...I think you should have one of these posts on every page...can't hurt

Old 02-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Announcing Mighty-Mites orders start March 1st

Good Day,

We are happy to see so many of you anxious to get your Mighty Mites.
We will be taking orders on or before this coming Wednesday, March 1st. There are a whole bunch of orders to ship so please bear with us. We strongly anticipate that everyone on the waiting list will receive their Mighty-Mites in March. We are hoping that most will be shipped out before March 15th.

If you have e-mailed us to be on the waiting list you will receive a return e-mail instructing you to go to our web site and place your order. We think that we have everyone recorded but if you do not get an e-mail before 6PM Eastern time on Wednesday please send us another e-mail just to make sure we have you.

Of course being on the the waiting list does not obligate you in any way to make a purchase. It just assures you that you will be guaranteed to receive your Mighty-Mights on the first run at the guaranteed price - no matter what.

We are sorry that it took a little longer than expected to get everything in order but we're confident that you will find the wait a minor inconvenience once you mount your Mighty-Mites and feel the difference in your ride.

We welcome your evaluations to be posted on this Forum. It will be helpful to all to get the first hand opinions of those who are actually using the product.

Finally, Dave and I want to thank you for your patience. We know at the bottom of all of the opinions expressed on this Forum, that each of you cares deeply for your motorcycle and that you want the best protection for your engine and the most comfort for your ride. Hammerhead Engineering, LLC is dedicated to provide those benefits for you, and we leave no stone unturned to give you our best every time.

Ride Safe - Ride Cool, Steve