Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 10:14 AM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts
Default WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

I know Jason's site is not taking any orders for a while. But I would like to buy a Fan of his, anybody have one they don't need anymore?

Old 12-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,509 Likes on 2,133 Posts

I've given up. Missed an eBay auction by about .075ms - I can't take the stress. I'm just going to wait for Ward to start making them again. It's winter so I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to order a couple for the spring. Who knows. May have to fall back to LuvJugs or w/e they're called. Ugh.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:01 PM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts

I am right along with you on the waiting. Don't know about doing a different brand or manufacturer. Besides don't really need one this time of year. Went on a 200 mile round trip to the coast yesterday. High of 64 and near the coast it was 42 at times. Was a Beautiful day and enjoyed the ride. I keep checking his web page for any new updates.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Mchad
Club Member

I'm a heartbeat away from ordering some love jugs... After thinking about it I'm having doubts that Wards will be back.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Here's an idea for your fans

Here's an idea. Both Jason and Love Jugs offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Love Jugs is unconditional, If one of you guys wants to test for yourself and the others, buy a Love Jugs Cool-Master and try it. Compare it to Wards in person and send back the one you don't like. Either way you can write your results for other's to see. I'm thinking this is a good idea even if you are already happier with Wards before you try Love Jugs. You can e-mail me at steve@love-jugs.com. I love to speak to all of my customers on the phone or by personal e-mail. I am confident you will be thrilled with our personal attention as much as our fans.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Here's an idea. Both Jason and Love Jugs offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Love Jugs is unconditional, If one of you guys wants to test for yourself and the others, buy a Love Jugs Cool-Master and try it. Compare it to Wards in person and send back the one you don't like. Either way you can write your results for other's to see. I'm thinking this is a good idea even if you are already happier with Wards before you try Love Jugs. You can e-mail me at steve@love-jugs.com. I love to speak to all of my customers on the phone or by personal e-mail. I am confident you will be thrilled with our personal attention as much as our fans.
This is a stand up offer from what we understand to be a stand up company. My only problem is (at least in my opinion) that the Love Jugs design are hard for me to like. I'm just not liking both the size and the design. I know there is a degree of function over form, but I have to look at my bikes and I am trying to avoid what I consider may be an eyesore. At least to me, the Wards are a much more appealing design, smaller and less "in your face" - I.e. Not the first thing your eyes are drawn to when looking at the bike.

However, as I am wondering if Wards are ever coming back, I may be forced to choose function over form, and when that time arrives, Love Jugs may be the likely choice.

Steve, I hope you take my comments as honest opinion and not any kind of slam of your product. It's just my opinion, I'm sure some like the design. And I may very well end up a customer eventually...

The following users liked this post:
boston jim (01-07-2017)
Old 12-14-2016, 09:25 AM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

Originally Posted by Mchad
I'm a heartbeat away from ordering some love jugs... After thinking about it I'm having doubts that Wards will be back.
Thinking the same thing. Really a shame because I have been waiting so long to get these. Any communication would be better than nothing. Guess the only positive is I don't need fans in the winter and hopefully things get straightened out by summer.... Fingers crossed

Old 12-14-2016, 09:28 AM
gphilpot
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gphilpot

Originally Posted by Mchad
This is a stand up offer from what we understand to be a stand up company. My only problem is (at least in my opinion) that the Love Jugs design are hard for me to like. I'm just not liking both the size and the design. I know there is a degree of function over form, but I have to look at my bikes and I am trying to avoid what I consider may be an eyesore. At least to me, the Wards are a much more appealing design, smaller and less "in your face" - I.e. Not the first thing your eyes are drawn to when looking at the bike.

However, as I am wondering if Wards are ever coming back, I may be forced to choose function over form, and when that time arrives, Love Jugs may be the likely choice.

Steve, I hope you take my comments as honest opinion and not any kind of slam of your product. It's just my opinion, I'm sure some like the design. And I may very well end up a customer eventually...
Steve (LoveJugs), ever thought about making a micro version to satisfy the potential customers that want something a lot smaller than the current LoveJugs? Those that want cooling for their bikes, but don't need a tornado of wind? Just saying you may be missing market potential here.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Love Jugs

Hey Mchad & other interested parties,

OK, you have forced my hand. I have a Christmas present for you guys that will fulfill your every wish. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I can't ignore your post. So here's the thing. Accept my virtual surprise package now, all beautifully wrapped. But don't open it today and spoil the surprise. Just know that the gift inside will surpass your dreams by a long shot. Be patient, sleep peacefully, and know that when the package is unwrapped your dreams will be fulfilled - and then some. This is my promise to you so sit tight and watch this space.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Spikester67
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Hey Mchad & other interested parties,

OK, you have forced my hand. I have a Christmas present for you guys that will fulfill your every wish. I didn't want to spoil the surprise but I can't ignore your post. So here's the thing. Accept my virtual surprise package now, all beautifully wrapped. But don't open it today and spoil the surprise. Just know that the gift inside will surpass your dreams by a long shot. Be patient, sleep peacefully, and know that when the package is unwrapped your dreams will be fulfilled - and then some. This is my promise to you so sit tight and watch this space.
I am new to this conversation but am also in agreement with earlier posts regarding the looks. I will be purchacing a fan system when I do my build next month. I look foward to seeing what you are getting ready to offer! Keep us posted!

Quick Reply: WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan