Wheels/Tires Questions and discussion about wheels and tires should be posted here.

custom wheels order ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 PM
RJ111
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Coastal_Moto_Man
No problem. If I can help in any way don't hesitate to contact me.
Do you have any inside contacts at PM ? I cant get any info, I would just like a ETA. Would love to have them on for Myrtle Beach. It will be 6 weeks on Friday, I should be getting close.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RJ111
Do you have any inside contacts at PM ? I cant get any info, I would just like a ETA. Would love to have them on for Myrtle Beach. It will be 6 weeks on Friday, I should be getting close.
We sell more PM made wheels than probably anyone else. They wouldn't give me any info on another vendors order though LOL. We try to keep some PM and RSD wheels in stock from time to time. Let me know the design and sizes you ordered and I can check stock for you.

Old 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Coastal_Moto_Man
We sell more PM made wheels than probably anyone else. They wouldn't give me any info on another vendors order though LOL. We try to keep some PM and RSD wheels in stock from time to time. Let me know the design and sizes you ordered and I can check stock for you.

PM sent....

Old 09-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

Reply sent.

Thank you!

Old 10-10-2014, 02:09 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

It's been 9 weeks today, and a different story each time I call...

Old 10-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

It all depends on the brand of wheel. The people who sell them are usually the most knowledgeable on real lead times. What a large manufacturer will tell and what a smaller shop that orders the wheels all the time will tell you could be two completely different things.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

It's been 9 weeks today, and a different story each time I call...

Man I really hate to hear that. I wish there was something I could do to help but since it was ordered through another dealer they will not even talk to me about it.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hogpro
It all depends on the brand of wheel. The people who sell them are usually the most knowledgeable on real lead times. What a large manufacturer will tell and what a smaller shop that orders the wheels all the time will tell you could be two completely different things.

I'm sure you guys have heard the typical "2 more weeks" more times than you can count too on late orders LOL

Old 10-10-2014, 02:36 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

RSD Black Ops Slam wheels made by PM. I was told over 2 weeks ago the front wheel was 1 week behind the rear, the rear is ready. Tried to say the front was ordered 1 week after the rear....LIE. Last week I was told the front is ready, just waiting on the fender bracket for the newer bikes, it was at the powder coater. This week the front is ready, just waiting on the wheel hub...The wheel is ready, not sure why they wont ship it to later....this is what the dealer said...makes no sense to me...if its ready, why wouldn't they want to ship it....lol..Why not just tell the damn truth ? Now after seeing some other threads, I'm wondering when it does finally show up, will it have the rotors, spacers and everything to mount it...Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I had them go ahead and ship the rear, The back wheel was delivered on Tuesday, and I will say this, it is awesome. It made me forget the long wait..lol. Now if I can just get the front.

Old 10-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

RSD Black Ops Slam wheels made by PM. I was told over 2 weeks ago the front wheel was 1 week behind the rear, the rear is ready. Tried to say the front was ordered 1 week after the rear....LIE. Last week I was told the front is ready, just waiting on the fender bracket for the newer bikes, it was at the powder coater. This week the front is ready, just waiting on the wheel hub...The wheel is ready, not sure why they wont ship it to later....this is what the dealer said...makes no sense to me...if its ready, why wouldn't they want to ship it....lol..Why not just tell the damn truth ? Now after seeing some other threads, I'm wondering when it does finally show up, will it have the rotors, spacers and everything to mount it...Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I had them go ahead and ship the rear, The back wheel was delivered on Tuesday, and I will say this, it is awesome. It made me forget the long wait..lol. Now if I can just get the front.
It sounds like you are on the home stretch for sure and I believe the Black Ops front wheel will take a little bit of the sting out of the lengthy wait.

Quick Reply: custom wheels order ?