Wheels/Tires Questions and discussion about wheels and tires should be posted here.

custom wheels order ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 04:57 PM
RJ111
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RJ111
RSD Black Ops Slam wheels made by PM. I was told over 2 weeks ago the front wheel was 1 week behind the rear, the rear is ready. Tried to say the front was ordered 1 week after the rear....LIE. Last week I was told the front is ready, just waiting on the fender bracket for the newer bikes, it was at the powder coater. This week the front is ready, just waiting on the wheel hub...The wheel is ready, not sure why they wont ship it to later....this is what the dealer said...makes no sense to me...if its ready, why wouldn't they want to ship it....lol..Why not just tell the damn truth ? Now after seeing some other threads, I'm wondering when it does finally show up, will it have the rotors, spacers and everything to mount it...Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I had them go ahead and ship the rear, The back wheel was delivered on Tuesday, and I will say this, it is awesome. It made me forget the long wait..lol. Now if I can just get the front.

Hmmm......I guess I was right on this one.

Old 10-22-2014, 05:00 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

Not to mention I called the builder and told him the wheel will be here today. He pulls a bike he is working on off the lift to put mine on it, to go ahead and install the rear and be ready for the front today.

Old 10-22-2014, 05:09 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

Deleted.........

Last edited by RJ111; 10-30-2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: .
Old 10-23-2014, 08:24 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

You know what, I think I will do a charge back on my cc and let you wait on your money like I have been waiting. And see how you like that...I bet YOU would expedite the rotors then.
Charge backs have a tendency to get peoples attention lol. It is unfortunate that it results to this but sometimes it is a necessary evil.

Things do happen at the manufacturer but communication is the key to keeping the customer happy and it is just the right thing to do.

Keep me posted on how this goes and I know that Road Glide is going to look great once you get it all finished up.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:27 AM
RJ111
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Coastal_Moto_Man
Charge backs have a tendency to get peoples attention lol. It is unfortunate that it results to this but sometimes it is a necessary evil.

Things do happen at the manufacturer but communication is the key to keeping the customer happy and it is just the right thing to do.

Keep me posted on how this goes and I know that Road Glide is going to look great once you get it all finished up.

I understand sometimes things are out of your control, I get that.

My thing is, the rotors were never mentioned over the last 3-4 weeks, it was always the fender brackets.

Then to let me pay the extra shipping,( KNOWING ) the rotors were not in the box is total BS.

And I don't believe for a minute the rotors will be here next week. Which will be 12 weeks, by the way.

Thanks again, Jeff

Old 10-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

I understand sometimes things are out of your control, I get that.

My thing is, the rotors were never mentioned over the last 3-4 weeks, it was always the fender brackets.

Then to let me pay the extra shipping,( KNOWING ) the rotors were not in the box is total BS.

And I don't believe for a minute the rotors will be here next week. Which will be 12 weeks, by the way.

Thanks again, Jeff
Oh I agree with you on the part about letting you pay so much for expedited shipping while knowing the rotors were not included but not informing you of that.

We always mount the rotors on when we ship unless the customer request otherwise which is almost never.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mooficious
RJ this is one heck of a pickle you are in. As much waiting , wasted time, and wasted money this company has cost you, I do believe I would do a charge back on the parts I had not received as well as the expedited shipping. I might even possibly look into taking legal action if he disputes the charge backs.

Coastal Moto Man has offered you support and concern through this whole process. I believe I would also place an order with him for the parts I had not received and when the other company receives those for you (if they even ordered them,) I would tell them where to place them.

Just an opinion from a very large butthole.
Thanks for the kind words mooficious! I would gladly do that for him but I would be afraid of the wait he would be faced with. Especially after what he has already been through. I did check to see if I could find the rotors but I didn't have any luck.

I am really hoping that he is taken care for all of his troubles because he definitely deserves it.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:57 AM
RJ111
Cruiser

RJ this is one heck of a pickle you are in. As much waiting , wasted time, and wasted money this company has cost you, I do believe I would do a charge back on the parts I had not received as well as the expedited shipping. I might even possibly look into taking legal action if he disputes the charge backs.

Coastal Moto Man has offered you support and concern through this whole process. I believe I would also place an order with him for the parts I had not received and when the other company receives those for you (if they even ordered them,) I would tell them where to place them.

Just an opinion from a very large butthole.

I did the charge back on Wednesday for half of the total amount.

I'm working on something now to get the bike back on the road.

The rotors wont match perfect, but it will be really close.

If I ordered the rotors somewhere else, I'm looking at 4-8 more weeks.

It depends on how this ends up with Direct Cycle Parts, but I might have to do that.

Thanks,

Old 10-24-2014, 09:03 AM
RJ111
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Coastal_Moto_Man
Thanks for the kind words mooficious! I would gladly do that for him but I would be afraid of the wait he would be faced with. Especially after what he has already been through. I did check to see if I could find the rotors but I didn't have any luck.

I am really hoping that he is taken care for all of his troubles because he definitely deserves it.

My wife is going to run me out of the house if I don't get this handled soon.......lol....I'm hard to live with right now. I had to start taking my anxiety meds again, I haven't taken them in 2 yrs....lol

Old 10-24-2014, 11:34 AM
RJ111
Cruiser

She has my sympathy! lmao

I don't want to believe that this has anything to do with PM. I somehow believe this dealer may not be taking care of business by ordering the parts and spending the money... could be wrong tho

Last edited by RJ111; 10-24-2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: .

Quick Reply: custom wheels order ?