Wheels/Tires Questions and discussion about wheels and tires should be posted here.

custom wheels order ?

Old 10-24-2014, 11:43 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts
Default wheels

Hello,

I am sorry you are getting a bunch of different stories from people here on this thread.

Truth is, the parts are all ordered, and we are waiting on them. We are 100% waiting on PM. Not sure where all the stories are coming from, or other rumors, but if there was anything we could do, we would. PM has been known to take a very long time on parts. I have had guys wait up to 4 months for wheels and/or components.

As promised, as soon as your wheel showed up, we shipped it. We do not want to hold up your parts anymore than you do.

Old 10-24-2014, 11:48 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts
Default shipping

Originally Posted by RJ111
So, the wheel shows up today. Frank, how can you take a mans 200.00 for next day shipping, knowing I cant use the wheel without the rotors I paid for 11 weeks ago ???? Its been 11 weeks Friday, Why was the rotors never mentioned?? I was told I was waiting on the brackets. The hub was mentioned 1 time. Why was the rotors not mentioned during the last 3-4 weeks. Why didn't you tell me the rotors wasn't with the wheel, and I wouldn't have gave you 200.00 to ship the wheel next day. And I even asked Steve if he should open the box and make sure everything was in it. And now you say the rotors might ship next Wednesday, and I can pay to expedite the shipping on them too??? If I ran my business this way, I wouldn't have a business.
Hello,

We offer free ground shipping. We always tell everyone who orders wheels it takes 6-8 weeks, some times longer. It is very rare that they take longer.
Ian at PM said you called him direct and told you he doesn't have the rotors. It always complicates things when you call the manufacture directly, especially PM. They do not like to deal with the customer direct when they did not directly sell you the parts. We told you we could ship the wheel ground for free. We can not be responsible for expedited shipping if it is something out of our hands. I really wish there was more we could do to get PM to get us the parts.

I again, apologize for the delay. To help out as much as I can, I will get with Frank and Steve, and make sure we take care of the expedited shipping on the rotors. I really PM gets it together and gets us the rotors asap!

As always, we will keep you posted.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:45 PM
RJ111
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

That's not true....Ian said I would have to get my info from you, he couldn't tell me anything about the order.

And, I asked Steve if he should open the box to make sure everything was in it, before I paid the extra 200.00 , and he said there was no need for that.

Why would I waste 200.00 on shipping if I knew the rotors wasn't in the box ? That makes no sense.

I cant do anything with the wheel till I get the rotors.

Hopefully you make this right next week, after talking to you today, I think you will. We will see.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:03 AM
RJ111
Cruiser

I received one of the front rotors from DCP yesterday, they did ship it next day on their dime. I'm still waiting on the 2nd rotor to show up, hopefully it ships out today. Tomorrow will be 12 weeks.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:58 PM
RJ111
Cruiser

Picked up the 2nd rotor at fedex this morning.

12 weeks to the day.

Finally, glad its over.

DCP did pay to ship the rotors next day, and offered a big discount on some other parts, to make up for the extra 200. I spent on shipping, and all the BS. I did try to get them to throw in a couple small pieces to make up for the shipping, but that didn't work....

I will be back to riding on Monday.......

Old 11-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RJ111
Picked up the 2nd rotor at fedex this morning.

12 weeks to the day.

Finally, glad its over.

DCP did pay to ship the rotors next day, and offered a big discount on some other parts, to make up for the extra 200. I spent on shipping, and all the BS. I did try to get them to throw in a couple small pieces to make up for the shipping, but that didn't work....

I will be back to riding on Monday.......
Glad to hear you have everything and will be back to riding! I know it is going to look awesome and I can't wait to see pics.