Harley-Davidson Museum Celebrates 10 Years, July 12-15
Milwaukee party to feature Wild Ones Vintage Motorcycle Rally, Panhead 70th Anniversary Ride, and plenty of fireworks!
The world-famous Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee has hit double digits! And the museum is inviting Harley riders and enthusiasts to join in the celebration, which kicks off July 12 and runs through July 15.
Festivities will highlight a full decade of being one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations. And whether you visited during the venue’s inaugural year in 2008 or you rode down on your Harley for the last “Bike Night,” the H-D Museum always has something new to see or do. And the 10-year anniversary party is bringing plenty of exciting new additions full-throttle!
Here are a few of the highlights planned for the Harley-Davidson Museum’s birthday bash:
- July 12 Kick-Off with Bike Night will feature 10 years of Harley-Davidson Museum trivia, live music by C&W rockers Radio Wranglers, and fireworks.
- Start out your Saturday (July 14) watching the Panhead 70th Anniversary Pandemonium Ride at 10 a.m., then stay for the antique motorcycle show and field games, which are all part of the Wild Ones Vintage Motorcycle Rally.
- All weekend long, check out the Vintage Wall of Death Stunt Show by the Ives Brothers.
- Enjoy special menu items including the “Original Cafe Racer Footlong Hot Dog” and a Bloody Mary bar.
- Plus, there will be limited-edition Harley-Davidson Museum birthday swag, like special-edition T-shirts, patches, pins, and $10 featured bundles in the Harley-Davidson Museum Shop.
The Harley-Davidson Museum is located at 400 W. Canal St. in the heart of Milwaukee. Admission from July 12-15 is $10.
Also See: ‘Harley-Davidson of Erie Bikefest’ to Host Ozzy (Sorta) & Badass Bikes!