Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   2018+ Softail Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-softail-models-206/)
-   -   2018 Sport Glides (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-softail-models/1215437-2018-sport-glides.html)

Royce 01-21-2018 09:50 PM

2018 Sport Glides
 
Any Sport Glide owners out there? What are your impressions of your new ride? What mods have you made?

badcooky 01-21-2018 11:30 PM

I think there's one or two but they're here infrequently.

Oldskewl 01-22-2018 10:48 AM

They should make a discussion forum for those bikes separate from all the rest. Put it right next to the 500-750 street forum.
Their selling like hotcakes at a NY steakhouse.

cvaria 01-22-2018 11:37 AM


Originally Posted by Oldskewl (Post 17019896)
They should make a discussion forum for those bikes separate from all the rest. Put it right next to the 500-750 street forum.
Their selling like hotcakes at a NY steakhouse.

I'm actually considering one. Waiting on a 114 s or something. They kkinda fd. Them up and. There's no way I would buy a 107 for 17+ i dont buy new anyway but, it just feels wrong

GPHDXLC 01-22-2018 04:08 PM

I like the Sport Glide, if I was buying right now that would be it.

timhdfl 01-23-2018 11:23 PM

I bought one and I'm loving the hell out of it. No mods yet besides cosmetic (Defiance collection stuff). After 4 touring bikes, I'm having so much more fun on the new softail.

rauchman 01-24-2018 07:29 AM


Originally Posted by timhdfl (Post 17025244)
I bought one and I'm loving the hell out of it. No mods yet besides cosmetic (Defiance collection stuff). After 4 touring bikes, I'm having so much more fun on the new softail.


Curious if you had test ridden other Softails and how the Sport Glide compares to them?


I was originally put off by this bike not being a modernized FXRT, but it's growing on me.....a lot

Oldskewl 01-24-2018 08:25 AM


Originally Posted by cvaria (Post 17020060)
I'm actually considering one. Waiting on a 114 s or something. They kkinda fd. Them up and. There's no way I would buy a 107 for 17+ i dont buy new anyway but, it just feels wrong

It's like a poormans bagger. Even though they ain't cheap it's how they come off. Just my 2 cents.

cvaria 01-24-2018 08:45 AM


Originally Posted by Oldskewl (Post 17025752)
It's like a poormans bagger. Even though they ain't cheap it's how they come off. Just my 2 cents.

considering i have no interest is a sloppy bagger, it's great in my eyes. And there is no bagger with inverted front end stock.

Royce 01-24-2018 10:56 AM

I’ve ridden all of the ‘18 Softails. The new frame, combined with the new suspension system and the 107, make great bikes. Out of all of them, the Sport Glide and Heritage offer the best ride and handling characteristics, IMO.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands