Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   2018+ Softail Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-softail-models-206/)
-   -   2020 Low Rider S owners (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-softail-models/1298855-2020-low-rider-s-owners.html)

Mchad 08-29-2019 04:12 PM

2020 Low Rider S owners

Well, I did it... I had been talking to my friend at my dealer about my "should I get one - after all I did to my Low Rider?" debate, and since they got their first one in today, he gave me a call. So naturally I had to check it out. Since I got the first 2016 LRS the day it came off the truck 3 years ago, I figured why break tradition... Got a very good deal on my trade, pulled off everything I wanted, and so it begins again...

And no other asses had been on the bike except HD personnel and now mine. I like that.

Bone stock.
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.hdf...4dfc9d61ce.jpg

Tonight my Ohlins, my Custom Dynamics lights, my mirrors and my seat go on, and the damn reflectors come off. Came home with a new SE tuner.

Ordered a Rinehart 2:1 which should be here on Tuesday (please spare me the warranty comments) and a +4" upper brake line which should be there on Wed. Once thats on, my 10" T's go on it. I also ordered the Memphis shades black clamps for the fork, and a black cafe fairing. Also next week. Not sure how much riding I'll do before the bars are on, as the stock ones are just too damn low for me, and I don't think I can coax any more out of the stock line for any riser extensions.

This thing is a bandit. The inverted forks on this frame is bananas. It handles like its on rails. Amazing the difference from the standard forks. And even with 50 miles taking it easy on the motor it feels great.

So, here we go again...!

AJ88V 08-29-2019 04:18 PM

Congratulations!

(there is NOT ONE PERSON on this forum who is surprised by your decision. LOL!!!)

Bowhunter8607 08-29-2019 04:26 PM

It's already an awesome bike but that thing will be one bad ass bike by the time you're done with it that's for sure! Seems like it wasn't too bittersweet for you to trade. Congrats!

Mchad 08-29-2019 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by AJ88V (Post 18512192)
Congratulations!

(there is NOT ONE PERSON on this forum who is surprised by your decision. LOL!!!)

I tried man, I really did. For a time, I had myself convinced that I wouldn稚 do it. How long a time? Zero point six eight seconds. For an android, that is nearly an eternity...

Originally Posted by Bowhunter8607 (Post 18512204)
It's already an awesome bike but that thing will be one bad ass bike by the time you're done with it that's for sure! Seems like it wasn't too bittersweet for you to trade. Congrats!

Thank you Sir.

Now who can name that quote?

coopmonte 08-29-2019 05:29 PM

Congrats on the bike, they do look nice. The front end is the only part that makes me think about doing the same, but not this year. So, on to the more important things. Did you order the Stage 3 for it?

ronaldrwl 08-29-2019 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mchad (Post 18512275)
I tried man, I really did. For a time, I had myself convinced that I wouldn’t do it. How long a time? Zero point six eight seconds. For an android, that is nearly an eternity...

Thank you Sir.

Now who can name that quote?

Nice Data.

Added - you could of had the Borg Queen

oro d 08-29-2019 05:35 PM

Awesome! That bike looks great!

Mchad 08-29-2019 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by coopmonte (Post 18512308)
Congrats on the bike, they do look nice. The front end is the only part that makes me think about doing the same, but not this year. So, on to the more important things. Did you order the Stage 3 for it?

No, I知 going to leave it mostly alone. I値l do a good cam though. Jamie at FuelMoto told me he痴 testing two new cams that he has high hopes about, so we値l see...Maybe one of those, or something else. I知 going to research this one a lot.

HuntWhenever 08-29-2019 06:03 PM

You better start blackin' that thang out :icon_lolsign:

Congrats!

Mchad 08-29-2019 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by HuntWhenever (Post 18512390)
You better start blackin' that thang out :icon_lolsign:

Congrats!

I gotta do the tail light base. Again, the stupid chrome base on an all black bike. I値l use black auto wrap like I did on the other one.