Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio Systems (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems-153/)
-   -   My bike.... (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1122331-my-bike.html)

haze324 06-19-2016 08:13 PM

My bike....

My bike sounds so damn good right now, it's insane!! :)

It's the small details that make such a huge difference, not the plug and play stuff, not the price tag on speakers, not the videos on the internet. There are so many small details from RCA cables, to tuning, to matching speakers, and how they're installed that makes such a big difference when you add it all up. Focal, Hertz, Biketronics, JL Audio, Arc you name it I've had it, and my bike has never sounded better.

Arseclown 06-19-2016 08:16 PM

What's on it right now?

Tailwind 06-19-2016 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Arseclown
What's on it right now?

That's similar to asking for the Gold Nuclear Launch Codes for the nuclear football.

He is doing some competitions now thus we will never know.

And it does sound effing sick!!! Pushing very high DBs and the system sounds like it has not even started to work hard. Very clean, hard hitting sound.

T.

slyedog 06-19-2016 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Arseclown (Post 15253809)
What's on it right now?

You'll have better luck getting the recipe to Colonel's Sanders 11 special secret herbs and spices :icon_chickendance:

haze324 06-19-2016 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Arseclown (Post 15253809)
What's on it right now?

That's what I'm trying to tell you brother --- It's not a race of "brand names".....it's the details not discussed often enough that will make a difference between good and awesome. I learn something new all the time that makes me think, "wow what a difference that made and it was so simple".

09baggerdude 06-19-2016 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by haze324 (Post 15253892)
That's what I'm trying to tell you brother --- It's not a race of "brand names".....it's the details not discussed often enough that will make a difference between good and awesome. I learn something new all the time that makes me think, "wow what a difference that made and it was so simple".

Atta boy brother! Line the next ones up!!

haze324 06-19-2016 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by 09baggerdude (Post 15254076)
Atta boy brother! Line the next ones up!!

Dude you know how many PM's I get asking me what I think about Hertz Mille Pro's or Focal KRC's....and no one ever asks about crossover settings, if they should use dynamat, or what the best RCA's are for the 500.00 amp they just bought. It's the little things man.

TW --- I "re-installed" what you and Gann heard and it sounds even better man. When you're ready to move on from the 4180 lemme know!!

Gannicus 06-19-2016 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by haze324 (Post 15254219)
Dude you know how many PM's I get asking me what I think about Hertz Mille Pro's or Focal KRC's....and no one ever asks about crossover settings, if they should use dynamat, or what the best RCA's are for the 500.00 amp they just bought. It's the little things man.

TW --- I "re-installed" what you and Gann heard and it sounds even better man. When you're ready to move on from the 4180 lemme know!!

Best I've ever heard! And trust me I'm not saying that because we are friends. I have a lot of friends with bad ass bikes and bad ass sound systems including myself. That said. HAZE's bike is the best I've ever heard. Period. The man puts in work on the details. His sound is the unicorn we are all chasing. And as he stated it's the little things that count. Tailwind and myself walked away from his lab totally motivated to step up our game. If Haze could bottle that system and sell it. He'd be a rich man overnight!

decencyxdefied 06-20-2016 07:15 AM

Well wat rca's should we use and should we use sound deadening lol????

Vision 06-20-2016 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by haze324 (Post 15253892)

AMEN Brother!