Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biketronics Amp and Speaker package install 2016 Street Glide Special

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 09:43 PM
nevera7
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ranger they are both at about 3/4 volume but the 7.1 are crystal clear with very little bass. Im going to perform the reset that Bert suggested and see if it helps. Thanks for the help again I just want to get a richer sound if I can otherwise I'm adding more speakers and amps. I was debating going with the Moto 602 v2 vs these because I read they had a better bass response I never actually heard either, just read reviews.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:35 PM
nevera7
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well my stereo Rocks now, I called Biketronics asking them if I could adjust the BT-355 to get more fullness out of the speakers and the woman on the phone said you need to talk to Mike the owner. He wasn't available at that moment but called me back shortly and told me to do a factory reset. It took 5 minutes and the stereo is night and day from before. Mike said he would call me back after I had some time to play with it and see how I liked it.He explained anytime any update is done it is always good to restore the radio to factory defaults and he was spot on. Before I could turn the bass up all the way and volume to the limit with little difference in fullness, now I can only go 2 clicks past the center with the bass and only about 75% to full with the volume, my mirrors move a little now. He called me today to make sure everything was ok, I told him it sounds great exactly what I wanted. Now thats what I call customer service, what a great company and would recommend doing business with them to anybody.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:54 PM
cpbedor
Road Warrior
Received 201 Likes on 165 Posts

In the spirit of giving credit for excellent customer service from Biketronics, I too would like to share something. Last week they sent me a breakout harness and it wasn't working. When I plugged the LLs in to the connectors, I was getting nothing. Called BT and they asked me to send some pics of the harness. I promptly did and quickly got a call back letting me know that I got one that was wired incorrectly. They sent me a replacement out that I received the following day (worked perfectly) and included was a prepaid envelope to send the defective one in. Got a call from Mike today asking if I got it, if it was working, etc. Apologized for the mixup and was glad to hear it was running properly. I certainly didn't expect a phone call. These guys surely have tons of customers needing things. To take the time to place a follow up call and make sure that all was good is beyond impressive. Well done BT. That there is how you keep a customer coming back.

The following users liked this post:
Johnny Goodlife (10-11-2017)
Old 02-28-2017, 10:06 PM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Big Fan of BT!!

Old 01-19-2018, 03:14 PM
matthbert5150
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by nevera7
Well my stereo Rocks now, I called Biketronics asking them if I could adjust the BT-355 to get more fullness out of the speakers and the woman on the phone said you need to talk to Mike the owner. He wasn't available at that moment but called me back shortly and told me to do a factory reset. It took 5 minutes and the stereo is night and day from before. Mike said he would call me back after I had some time to play with it and see how I liked it.He explained anytime any update is done it is always good to restore the radio to factory defaults and he was spot on. Before I could turn the bass up all the way and volume to the limit with little difference in fullness, now I can only go 2 clicks past the center with the bass and only about 75% to full with the volume, my mirrors move a little now. He called me today to make sure everything was ok, I told him it sounds great exactly what I wanted. Now thats what I call customer service, what a great company and would recommend doing business with them to anybody.

Thank you Nevera7. It's always great to see products work out and the manufacturer provide excellent customer service. I have been looking into stereo upgrades and think your post has convinced me to look further into BT.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:37 PM
Idahokid
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 71 Posts

I just had installed the BT2180 15Rg kit and it’s amazing.I can’t believe the sound.Great investment