Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ground zero update and how to buy

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 07:23 AM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

I know, I know, but how about FM with this amp?

Old 08-06-2017, 07:02 PM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 124 Likes on 111 Posts

And what is the MSRP on these?

Old 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

I haven't recevied a price list yet but I expect they will be in the low to mids 300's.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:26 PM
MMXIWG
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Anyone know how to adjust the freq on these? Markings show a small adjustment between 30 hz and 400 hz but the screws themselves have no mark on them to show where they are adjusted at and turn much more than the range shown by the markings.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:36 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by MMXIWG
Anyone know how to adjust the freq on these? Markings show a small adjustment between 30 hz and 400 hz but the screws themselves have no mark on them to show where they are adjusted at and turn much more than the range shown by the markings.
did they finally import them in?

Id just go by ear and set it where it sounds best regardless of number.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:56 PM
MMXIWG
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by haze324

did they finally import them in?

Id just go by ear and set it where it sounds best regardless of number.
Got my hands on one from another member and wanted some advice on how to best set it up for a set of AW 6.5s/BT 30s.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

did they finally import them in? .
Dudes are getting them direct from Germany. GZ USA is worthless.

T

Old 07-21-2018, 07:59 AM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Dudes are getting them direct from Germany. GZ USA is worthless.

T
i wouldn’t say they’re worthless at all....I’d say some of you guys are, especially you, are very stubborn. I’ve already stated that I’ve spoken to the owner of the company and he’d import them for me if you guys wanted them but yet you still seek work arounds and go straight to Germany. To me they have been extremely helpful and supportive. MUCH more helpful than most brands I work with. Good luck, glad guys were able to get them.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:15 AM
InthewindMN
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 237 Likes on 209 Posts

i wouldn’t say they’re worthless at all....I’d say some of you guys are, especially you, are very stubborn. I’ve already stated that I’ve spoken to the owner of the company and he’d import them for me if you guys wanted them but yet you still seek work arounds and go straight to Germany. To me they have been extremely helpful and supportive. MUCH more helpful than most brands I work with. Good luck, glad guys were able to get them.
This thread is from last year. You stated you had some coming. Did you ever get any GZ amps and what was the price?
I think I even sent you a message a couple months ago asking about them and you said you couldn’t get them. Every GZ distributor I called said they weren’t importing that line.

Last edited by InthewindMN; 07-21-2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:34 AM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by InthewindMN

This thread is from last year. You stated you had some coming. Did you ever get any GZ amps and what was the price?
I think I even sent you a message a couple months ago asking about them and you said you couldn’t get them. Every GZ distributor I called said they weren’t importing that line.

When GZ USA rolled out products it was by phase. More popular products Q1, next in Q2, and so on. I asked about these during the initial Q1 and was told they would come in in a later phase so they could assess what the demand was for the entire GZ line here in the US. I do VERY little retail these days, hardly any. So yes, you may have hit me up when there was no appetite for GZ to bring them in and no planning on my part to carry them. However, not long ago I posted here that I spoke to the owner of GZ...he came to visit the shop and I mentioned them to him and that some folks had wanted these amps and his rely in short was "sure no problem, I'll put a box on our next shipment how many do you need". So Todd's "worthless" comment is a bit far stretched, I find them to be very helpful. I posted on here that if we could get enough purchased to warrant a box/case I'd ask him to send it. Then some other jackass posted that I was selling on the forum. I don't do retail guys, I woulda given them to you at cost just to get this product in your hands. I don't use them and I don't do retail. I just have a very good relationship with the owner and think many on here are just misinformed about GZ USA.

Glad some guys were able to get them.

Last edited by haze324; 07-21-2018 at 08:50 AM.
The following users liked this post:
arlington (07-21-2018)

Quick Reply: Ground zero update and how to buy