Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New products

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 01:37 PM
azmaniac
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by marshallb
Did you start with the BT LL and then move to the flash? The flash is an improvement over the LL?
no I tried my luck with the flash first since I am so close to jm rokker...i rushes into the stereo like many dumb asses did..i used a basic stinger LL not knowing the bt 'LL flattened out the signal too so when I left the shop it sounded like hell...then went and had flash done and could definately tell the signal had been cleaned up. Now I'm at a point of redoing the whole system in general...talked to haze about making it up to Daytona bike week and stopping by Miami or don't know if I need to just get it done here locally...i have an installer I trust with that whole part but has no experience with the bike scene...always done competition cars which is a totally different story...gonna be an expensive year...gonna try to do sturgis and Daytona this year..plus just ordered my insane asylum body kit

Last edited by azmaniac; 11-22-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:23 AM
marcodarq
Stellar HDF Member
Received 716 Likes on 566 Posts

Hey I've got a new one to try, expecting ups to bring me a PRV AD 400.4 amp. the ad specs are ok, but the amp is small, 6.10 long by 4.6. Might be an ok piece for somone needing a smaller supplimental amp, or just not going for all out power,,,,advertises 4x105 watts @2ohms with filters and eq controls. will post up again after I try it out in something. seems like it might be ok for someone on a budget that doesn't need big power or something to drive horns with.
m

Old 12-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by marcodarq
Hey I've got a new one to try, expecting ups to bring me a PRV AD 400.4 amp. the ad specs are ok, but the amp is small, 6.10 long by 4.6. Might be an ok piece for somone needing a smaller supplimental amp, or just not going for all out power,,,,advertises 4x105 watts @2ohms with filters and eq controls. will post up again after I try it out in something. seems like it might be ok for someone on a budget that doesn't need big power or something to drive horns with.
m
It's a good budget amp and the size is good as well. The 210x2@4 bridged is solid as well.

No crossover *****, just hp/lp switch so ur stuck at 90hz and above or 90hz and below.

T.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:54 PM
marcodarq
Stellar HDF Member
Received 716 Likes on 566 Posts

Tailwind is correct, just opened the box. pretty small. 50 watts @ 4ohms ought to be good to drive horns on their own channels. curious to see what it sounds like!
m

Old 12-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by marcodarq
Tailwind is correct, just opened the box. pretty small. 50 watts @ 4ohms ought to be good to drive horns on their own channels. curious to see what it sounds like!
m
90hz and up for woofs is not necessarily a bad place to be. Just depends on the speaker u pair with it thus what ur ears like.

T.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:20 PM
azmaniac
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I've actually heard great things from 2 great sources on the db WDX6MOTO now

Old 12-11-2017, 06:33 AM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by azmaniac
I've actually heard great things from 2 great sources on the db WDX6MOTO now
and i have heard the same

Old 12-11-2017, 08:36 AM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Different folks, different strokes.

I wasn't impressed AT ALL when I heard them at the BYB event last month. I was hoping for more.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:59 AM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 119 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab
Different folks, different strokes.

I wasn't impressed AT ALL when I heard them at the BYB event last month. I was hoping for more.
Can you explain what you didn't like about them? Just curious is all. I have heard several people like them quite a bit, so I am wondering what you didn't like.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:13 AM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by USAproud
Can you explain what you didn't like about them? Just curious is all. I have heard several people like them quite a bit, so I am wondering what you didn't like.

Clarity and sound quality....just not on par with higher end speakers or a good pro audio and horn set up for me to get excited about. Perhaps that's the trade off for it being a coax speaker and that may work for some, especially at it's price point.

Quick Reply: New products