Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio Systems (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems-153/)
-   -   Soundz Inc (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1259160-soundz-inc.html)

Wam 10-29-2018 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by FrenchieM (Post 17789040)
Yep congrats on finding your unicorn. I have yet to here anything from Soundz and would be interested
to see what they have to offer. Anytime your in the Midwest and you wanna put that up against any 6 speaker
system I have one that would probably have you leaving rethinking your purchase.

I doubt I would rethink my purchase, but you may very well have a great system. It takes a lot to my me happy, as I am so ocd. But for 6 6.5 speakers I have my doubts that it could be any clearer. And the volume it puts out is unreal.

Wam 10-29-2018 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Respect (Post 17789058)
They remind me of J&M Rokker

I have heard and looked at their stuff, no comparison.

arlington 10-29-2018 11:46 AM

Glad you're happy with your set up, if it works for you and you aren't worried about the cost, that's all that counts.

JAGlide 10-29-2018 11:56 AM

That Soundz SS4.100 amp sure does look like a repackaged MMATS MD4100 amp, only it's $160 more.

FLYINGBROKE 10-29-2018 11:59 AM

Op You and Girlfriend enjoy your system it is not always about the best deal or best individual parts.always better deals better parts. not far off price wise with cfave when you account for hours shopping freight running around for misc pieces and the dsp no idea sound wise i have had the Sony the dd aw with tweets not the beyma's but prv and mmatts but have no idea what sounds package sounds like.I remember how happy i was with the bt package everything fit and worked all parts needed simple as could be, sounded great for awhile.

Dsm Limited 10-29-2018 03:09 PM

I don't know about now as it's been a while, but the speakers used to be HAT's rebranded and the amp is MMat rebranded. I've talked with Peter a few times and seems to be a knowledgeable guy. My lower fairing adapters for a wethead came from him. At the time he just started selling them separate from either the Carbons and Iron 65s. I told him I didn't need the speakers and he agreed to sell just the adapters. He is a believer in his systems and prices it accordingly. Kind of like,,, ,,,,,, oh hell,,,,,,,,,,, I can't place the other guys name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, right now.

OP, I'm glad you found your unicorn. Most of us are still hunting.

bdrummer0413 10-29-2018 08:14 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.hdf...70469a108d.jpg
soundz on the left and mmatt 4100 on the right.. same exact amp. mmatts is cheaper of course..

bdrummer0413 10-29-2018 08:14 PM

agree

Lucky 7 Custom Cycles 10-30-2018 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wam (Post 17788257)
Let me just say I have nothing to do with this company. I am just a customer and I am getting nothing for saying this. The only reason I'm posting this is, I have tried almost every speaker that I have read about on here. And while some are good and loud and the cost is reasonable, they don't begin to compare with the iron 65's and the set up Soundz is installing. The wiring harness, amp, DSP, speakers and the install is top of the line. This system is unbelievable how clear it is, it has good base and is as loud as any I have heard. And it's not that squalling loud like Hertz. While Hertz are loud, they're not clear compared to the iron 65. I know I will catch a lot of shit for posting this, but the truth is what it is. I will put this 6 speaker system up against any 6 speaker system out there. What's really amazing to me is I have been listening to some of these songs for 30 years and I have never heard some of the notes and sounds that I hear with their system. I will say it's not cheap, but it's not cheap stuff. They warranty it for 3 years. If you want to quit spending money looking for great sound, look no further. Peter and his group is second to none.

I will take that 6 speaker challenge!!:icon_smile:... I will agree Peter is a great guy though..

Wam 10-30-2018 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky 7 Custom Cycles (Post 17791436)
I will take that 6 speaker challenge!!:icon_smile:... I will agree Peter is a great guy though..

I didn't make a challenge, but I will put it up against any 6 speaker system, meaning 6 speakers of 6.5 inches. I wouldn't expect it to complete with 6×9's. That's not comparing apples to apples. I think the next rally I will be at will be bike week in Daytona. Maybe we can meet up there. I would like to see what you can do.