Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soundz Inc

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM
Wam
Tourer
Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Soundz Inc

Let me just say I have nothing to do with this company. I am just a customer and I am getting nothing for saying this. The only reason I'm posting this is, I have tried almost every speaker that I have read about on here. And while some are good and loud and the cost is reasonable, they don't begin to compare with the iron 65's and the set up Soundz is installing. The wiring harness, amp, DSP, speakers and the install is top of the line. This system is unbelievable how clear it is, it has good base and is as loud as any I have heard. And it's not that squalling loud like Hertz. While Hertz are loud, they're not clear compared to the iron 65. I know I will catch a lot of **** for posting this, but the truth is what it is. I will put this 6 speaker system up against any 6 speaker system out there. What's really amazing to me is I have been listening to some of these songs for 30 years and I have never heard some of the notes and sounds that I hear with their system. I will say it's not cheap, but it's not cheap stuff. They warranty it for 3 years. If you want to quit spending money looking for great sound, look no further. Peter and his group is second to none.

The following users liked this post:
load97 (03-10-2020)
Old 10-28-2018, 10:41 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

What specific speakers (make and model) have you personally compared this system to and powered by what amp/s? Also speaker locations?

You indicated you have tried damn near everything thus some specifics will provide good supporting info for your recommendation.

Thanks!!!

T

The following users liked this post:
Bafflingbs (10-24-2020)
Old 10-28-2018, 11:03 PM
Ndfastln
Road Master
Received 157 Likes on 133 Posts

I'm glad you're happy with your setup. It can be frustrating buying into the latest hype on a product that doesn't meet expectations. Hybrid Audio Technologies does make some great sounding quality products, I ran some of their speaks for awhile before moving on to a PA setup. I'm sure that's why Biketronics still sells them.

Old 10-29-2018, 05:25 AM
Respect
Tourer
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Wam
What's really amazing to me is I have been listening to some of these songs for 30 years and I have never heard some of the notes and sounds that I hear with their system.
This tells me everything right here...

Old 10-29-2018, 07:04 AM
Wam
Tourer

Originally Posted by Tailwind
What specific speakers (make and model) have you personally compared this system to and powered by what amp/s? Also speaker locations?

You indicated you have tried damn near everything thus some specifics will provide good supporting info for your recommendation.

Thanks!!!

T
While I admit I am no audio guy like you and others on here and have learned a lot from the guys on here, let me say thanks first. I also have one other admission, my hearing is not the best, late model round track cars really did my hearing harm.

Now I haven't used a lot of amp's and I am not good with the model numbers, but the last amp was a Arc 600.4. The speaker locations are in the fairing, tour pack and lower pods. The speakers I have tried are ( I don't know the model numbers but if important I still have most of the boxes) Hertz, kappa, Sony, Arc and Polk.
It may have been my set up that was lacking. I had others tune it and I tuned it as I changed. Now don't get me wrong, I had a strong sounding system and none sounded bad. But the system that Soundz Inc put in blows away everything I tried. I have spent a lot of money trying to get where I finally have got to. If I had known what I know now I could have saved a lot of money. But it was fun and I learned a lot by doing it. And while I don't regret what I did, it did help me to understand what a great system should sound like.
Good luck to all in finding the unicorn, I have found mine.
Allen

Old 10-29-2018, 07:07 AM
Wam
Tourer

BTW, I have 3 Arc speakers, 2 Polk speakers and a Arc 600.4 and wiring that's good for sale if anyone is interested. The others are blown, but if you want them you can have them.

Old 10-29-2018, 07:20 AM
Dsm Limited
Received 8,163 Likes on 2,936 Posts

Not that we're supposed to market items in the regular forums, i'd be interested in the 3 arc speakers. Pm me with details please.

Old 10-29-2018, 07:40 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member
Received 647 Likes on 546 Posts

Just what does your setup consist of now? What amp, head unit? You stated you have the iron 65 speakers. Are you using them in the fairing, lowers and tourpack? You have me interested.

Old 10-29-2018, 07:52 AM
Wam
Tourer

Dsm, I sent you a pm.

Old 10-29-2018, 08:02 AM
Wam
Tourer

Originally Posted by travelingypsye
Just what does your setup consist of now? What amp, head unit? You stated you have the iron 65 speakers. Are you using them in the fairing, lowers and tourpack? You have me interested.
The amp is the Soundz amp, you can go on their site and see it, it's 800 watt. I am using the speakers in all locations. They also put a Dsp in the system which as I understand it gives you digital fade. The HU is the factory unit in a 2016 ultra classic. They did flash the unit.

Quick Reply: Soundz Inc