Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video: No sunshine, the break yo @#!$ remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 01:34 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

That sounds really good. Congrats man. once my 8's come off back order I'll be heading down this rabbit hole as well. I'll be hitting you up for some DSR1 tips soon. LOL

Zach

Old 03-18-2019, 01:36 PM
slodsm
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by cshocker
Sounds awesome!

Actually, here's T's favorite jam for all of his parking lot sitting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo0H8Fm7d0

hahaha, not gonna lie, I am the anti fl/ga line gheyness of backwards hat pop country (and I wear a backwards hat too half the time lol) but I do like that song.

Old 03-18-2019, 01:38 PM
slodsm
Road Master

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Sounds very very damn nice brother!!!!!

Take ur time on the TP pod replacements!! I'm gonna guess there is some sneaky set of speakers out there that will further compliment ur setup extremely damn well.

Have ur ears search really damn hard for what u might be wanting more of and find it!!!!

Awesome setup brother!!!

T
Thank you bro, I’m going to wait until I hear all the stuff coming to Arkansas before I replace them at the moment. The only reason I want to replace them is because they have such low sensitivity and low power rating compared to the rest of the setup. Honestly I don’t feel as if I’m missing anything at this point unless I spend a LOT more money so I really just want a bit more volume back there.

Old 03-18-2019, 01:39 PM
FrenchieM
Road Warrior
Received 184 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by slodsm
hahaha, not gonna lie, I am the anti fl/ga line gheyness of backwards hat pop country (and I wear a backwards hat too half the time lol) but I do like that song.
not sure what you mean by gheyness but FGL kicks *** in a lot of songs. That song that you played I doubt you would ever hear T play that as well all know his bike is groundpounder and not a parking lot pimp. That’s what a friend told me.

Old 03-18-2019, 01:52 PM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

deleted

Last edited by Juice; 03-18-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 02:12 PM
marshallb
Road Warrior
Received 173 Likes on 158 Posts

It sounds awesome. Not derogatory at all but can you hear the TP pods over those mean *** lids?

Old 03-18-2019, 02:34 PM
slodsm
Road Master

Originally Posted by marshallb
It sounds awesome. Not derogatory at all but can you hear the TP pods over those mean *** lids?
Not even a little bit honestly. That’s why I’m wanting to change em out for something with a little more sensitivity and power handling. The passenger can hear them well though.

Old 03-18-2019, 02:38 PM
slodsm
Road Master

Originally Posted by FrenchieM
not sure what you mean by gheyness but FGL kicks *** in a lot of songs. That song that you played I doubt you would ever hear T play that as well all know his bike is groundpounder and not a parking lot pimp. That’s what a friend told me.

Because Tyler Hubbard jumped on the lefty feel good bandwagon and came out as a gun control advocate. Anyone who thinks their feelings trump the constitution is a whiny little **** without the ability to coherently think on their own and won’t get a dime more of my money. There are plenty of things in the world I disagree with, instead of trying to ban them, I simply choose to not engage in those activities. My rights don’t end where a jack off wanna be country singers feelings begin so Tyler has officially ruined his bro country for me.

The following users liked this post:
rbrogden67 (03-19-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 02:54 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Thank you bro, I’m going to wait until I hear all the stuff coming to Arkansas before I replace them at the moment. The only reason I want to replace them is because they have such low sensitivity and low power rating compared to the rest of the setup. Honestly I don’t feel as if I’m missing anything at this point unless I spend a LOT more money so I really just want a bit more volume back there.
K, now that I have updated my throat punch list with all the names that effed w me in this thread, let's talk audio.

I'm in the exact same boat as u regarding the TP thus the TP pod speaker hunt is on. When I take my disco pack off and put on the dragons road trip recliner pack, it's a fairly noticeable hole in my audio setup. I have the oversized pods so I think I can go several different directions but it's gonna take some time to nail it down.

Have found some crazy stuff on the web that might work perfect but too damn busy lately to get my ears on them. Will for sure have it nailed down by May, I hope!!

This shix never ends!!!!!

Sounds damn good brother!!

T

Old 03-18-2019, 03:02 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

because tyler hubbard jumped on the lefty feel good bandwagon and came out as a gun control advocate. Anyone who thinks their feelings trump the constitution is a whiny little **** without the ability to coherently think on their own and won’t get a dime more of my money. There are plenty of things in the world i disagree with, instead of trying to ban them, i simply choose to not engage in those activities. My rights don’t end where a jack off wanna be country singers feelings begin so tyler has officially ruined his bro country for me.
TRUTH!!!!

Build the effing wall!!!!

T

Quick Reply: Video: No sunshine, the break yo @#!$ remix