Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio Systems (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems-153/)
-   -   Detroit Area!, Audio Enthusiast. (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1279964-detroit-area-audio-enthusiast.html)

Juice 04-17-2019 01:07 PM

Detroit Area!, Audio Enthusiast.

Who would be interested in Meeting at :

Kapones Sports Tavern
24301 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MIchigan

We could hang out in the Parking lot and Jam some tunes! Let some people hear some speakers they may not know or have not heard before.

Talk audio, and bikes.
Have a couple of Soda Pops.

@JNM3
@Houston_t

I know there are more people in the area.

Juice

Houston_t 04-17-2019 01:16 PM

I am back and forth from Detroit to Chicago for work till mid May but if I am around I’m in, got 4 guys I ride with who will most likely come also. Keep me posted on a possible date. I’m hoping to do my install this weekend I decided against the 10’s and went with 8’s, really need the bag space with all my work traveling, parts are at the house waiting on me.

Juice 04-17-2019 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Houston_t (Post 18190807)
I am back and forth from Detroit to Chicago for work till mid May but if I am around I’m in, got 4 guys I ride with who will most likely come also. Keep me posted on a possible date. I’m hoping to do my install this weekend I decided against the 10’s and went with 8’s, really need the bag space with all my work traveling, parts are at the house waiting on me.

Sounds good, trying to see how many are interested and then we can pick a date and go from there. I should have a handful of people too, all with better than stock systems for sure.

Juice

JNM3 04-18-2019 09:35 AM

Keep me posted for some dates.

Juice 04-18-2019 09:46 AM

For Sure!

I know there are more of us in here, Hopefully we can get a good turn out and hear some good stuff to keep the audio knowledge flowing.

Juice

Juice 04-20-2019 07:29 AM

There has to be more Detroit Area Guys or Gals.

Juice

Roadie13 04-20-2019 07:52 AM

My son and daughter still live in the Macomb area and I try to ride over a couple times a year. Would love to meet up and hear some real systems if the time is right.

Juice 04-20-2019 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Roadie13 (Post 18197740)
My son and daughter still live in the Macomb area and I try to ride over a couple times a year. Would love to meet up and hear some real systems if the time is right.

Sounds good too! Hell even if our weekend are not the same, I could get a few folks to meet up with you if you make the trip.

Juice

YZR 04-20-2019 01:59 PM

I'm in Westland and might be interested if the timing is right.

Juice 04-20-2019 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by YZR (Post 18198478)
I'm in Westland and might be interested if the timing is right.

Sounds good thinking like the second Friday or Saturday next month.

How does May 10th or 11th sound to you guys? Friday after work maybe get there around 7ish or Saturday we could show up a little earlier around 4ish?

Just throwing dates out there to see who could be available.

Juice