Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good people in this group Juice is one of them.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 12:06 AM
Rondar
Novice
Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Default Good people in this group Juice is one of them.

For new members wanting to know about others in this group I have a lil story. I'm fairly new on here because I don't post much. I come here when I have a serious question that I don't want to ask on Facebook because we all know you won't get a serious answer most of the time. Oh yeah my story. I asked a question in the audio section about if adding amp would harm the startor. I asked because I have zero knowledge about speakers and amps. A few replied an amp wouldn't hurt the stator. A guy named Juice read my post and noticed we live a couple miles apart and offered to help me out. We exchanged numbers and began texting. I told him I have a cb and would an amp interfer. He said he would do some research for me and asked what my budget was and what speakers I was changing. It took him a couple days but he found an amp that would work. I found a local mom amd pop shop and bought the amp and speakers. He told me he would come over and help me with the amp. So yesterday he came over and installed the amp and even brought a tuning meter with him for excellent sound. So what I'm saying is Juice went out way out of his way and sacrificed a few hours of his evening to help a complete stranger. I did have to get him a 12 pack of adult beverages but skilled labor aint cheap lol. Its great to know there are genuinely good people left in this world. So Juice again Danielle and I greatly appreciate your help. 🍻👊

The following 10 users liked this post by Rondar:
bdrummer0413 (04-24-2019), Brad15fltruse (04-24-2019), eggwhite93 (04-24-2019), Juice (04-24-2019), mrmagloo (04-24-2019), Ndfastln (04-24-2019), nsdhoward45 (04-24-2019), sloufoot (04-24-2019), the wild hog (04-24-2019), TiRider (04-24-2019) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-24-2019, 05:07 AM
critter85
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,497 Likes on 2,475 Posts

Great feedback, glad it worked out for you!

Old 04-24-2019, 07:41 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member
Received 647 Likes on 546 Posts

Originally Posted by Rondar
For new members wanting to know about others in this group I have a lil story. I'm fairly new on here because I don't post much. I come here when I have a serious question that I don't want to ask on Facebook because we all know you won't get a serious answer most of the time. Oh yeah my story. I asked a question in the audio section about if adding amp would harm the startor. I asked because I have zero knowledge about speakers and amps. A few replied an amp wouldn't hurt the stator. A guy named Juice read my post and noticed we live a couple miles apart and offered to help me out. We exchanged numbers and began texting. I told him I have a cb and would an amp interfer. He said he would do some research for me and asked what my budget was and what speakers I was changing. It took him a couple days but he found an amp that would work. I found a local mom amd pop shop and bought the amp and speakers. He told me he would come over and help me with the amp. So yesterday he came over and installed the amp and even brought a tuning meter with him for excellent sound. So what I'm saying is Juice went out way out of his way and sacrificed a few hours of his evening to help a complete stranger. I did have to get him a 12 pack of adult beverages but skilled labor aint cheap lol. Its great to know there are genuinely good people left in this world. So Juice again Danielle and I greatly appreciate your help. 🍻👊
Damn good write up for a damn good guy! Thanks for sharing.

The following users liked this post:
Juice (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 08:57 AM
PDB17UltraRG
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 773 Likes on 735 Posts

Welcome to the Forum lots of great info here enjoy and learn or brush up a bit from Stuart Fl. Ride a Lot Ride Safe.

Old 04-24-2019, 09:14 AM
Dsm Limited
Received 8,106 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Great write up for great guy!!

If you only brought a 12 pack, what did you drink? Lol

The following users liked this post:
Juice (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

Rondar,

First, your welcome!, and Than you for the kind words. Glad that I could help out. You have a nice family and I look forward to doing some riding with you guys. This is what this Audio Section is about, Help out when you can and someday someone may help you out as well. This was just sharing some knowledge that I have gathered along the way.

I encourage more folks to get out to the Meet and Greets, hell create a M&G of your own in your area. The world is actually a small place, and even a smaller group of Crazy people called Biker/Motorcycle enthusiast.
There are a few threads about current M&G's scheduled. There are great Guys and Gals on this site. Have Fun, Be Safe, and Jam your Music!

Juice