Notices
Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boom Audio Stage II Upgrade Question

Old 05-17-2019, 10:25 PM
godseyjo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boom Audio Stage II Upgrade Question

I have 2016 Ultra Limited with the Boom Audio System. I also have a removable tour pack. I have heard that if I upgrade to the Boom Audio Stage II, that the audio system fairing speakers will not work when the trunk is detached and the rear speakers are unplugged. Although this currently doesnt happen, I was told by the local HD that if I do the Stage II upgrade it will happen. While I would like to think Harley surely would engineer beyond this (not), is this true? I am researching other options of course, but I have a ton of Harley points to use up! Thanks for any help

Old 05-19-2019, 01:30 PM
yank721
Senior Rider
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Don’t waste the points, buy other shix with them. Sorry don’t have an answer for the actual question.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:31 AM
cpbedor
Road Warrior
Received 135 Likes on 129 Posts

The information you got is accurate. Boom 2 will go unresponsive when pulling a TP off.

Old 05-20-2019, 02:13 PM
slodsm
Road Master
Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts

Man I’d spend those points on cams or big bore or something, maybe wheels.

You can build something that will slay boom for a whole lot less money that will work exactly how you want it to.

Old 05-24-2019, 05:55 PM
Iwannagofast
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A buddy of mine is wanting to take off the tour pak on his 16 cvo ultra. What is the fix for letting the fairing speakers work without the tourpak?

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: