Notices
Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amplifier wiring advice.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Steve Newcomb
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Amplifier wiring advice.

Ok so after asking a million questions sifting through the answers taking some advice and ignoring some I ended up with a JL 600/6, JL Mx 500/4, Soundigital 250.2. For speakers I went with Hertz ST25 horns and Hertz 165.1 thatís are going in the fairing. For the rear I have fosgate TMS 65 in the tourpak TMS69 in the lids and Hertz 8Ē TV 200.L in the corners of the bags. My plan is to wire the JL 600 channel 1/2 and 3/4 bridged to the front 6.5 channels 5/6 at 2 ohms to the tourpak and lids. The Soundigital 250 to the horns in the front and the MX 500 bridged two channel mode to the 8Ē all of this is coming from the stock boom head unit through a dsr 1 on my 15 ultra. Let me know what you think besides what I should change. Iíll take suggestions but this is what Iím sticking with for now. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: