Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will this set up work

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
nthere1
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will this set up work

First question is-Can the hogtunes tweeter a pod handle the amp and is there a way to set them up for a specific highs lows mids or whatever, don’t even know if that is the correct terminology or are they just money wasted.

Second is that enough amp to add the speakers in the saddle bag lids and tweeters pods on a tour pack, later down the road (tour pack maybe but speakers in the lids is going to happen so I don’t have to turn it wide open for wife. I can’t hear myself think cause of that radio blaring all the time).

Third will all of this stuff work together straight out of the box or am I going to have to parallel them bridge them, if so get ready to explain no clue what that means either.

This will be under 300.00 so its within my budget, and if I need anything else to do the install let me know. Also one more question what type of wire and for speakers and power? Don’t want to cut corners on that.

I have not purchased anything yet, wanted to wait and make sure I’m on the right track. Will be doing install myself. Thanks