Biketronics = amazing

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 09:06 AM
dawghouse3
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Biketronics = amazing

There are clearly a lot of threads related to biketronics and how good they are but I feel compelled to add another one.
I recently purchased a “new to me” 2016 Street Glide Special. The factory sound system is complete dogshit, 100% pure horseshit in every way.
I upgraded it myself. While not to some people’s standards (or $$$) I went with the Infinity Kappa 6.5 speakers (inside the pods) and the Rockford Fosgate Punch PBR300X4 amp. The sound was still crap. So at a friends suggestion I went to San Jacinto HD in Pasadena Tx. Of course they gave me some **** about “we’ve never heard the term flashing flat” (that same friend had his ‘15 SG flashed flat there about two months prior )
So I started searching these threads. I learned about the Biketronics BT355 line leveler. I quickly purchased one. BTW, at this point I only have front speakers so I’m using the two channel setting on the amp.
Myself being short on skill and lucky enough to have a credit card I kinda screwed up the shipped settings in the leveler.
My radio sounded better but not near what I had hoped.
I called biketronics for assistance. What I received was a super cool. Patient. Laid back. English speaking dude from Idaho.
Mike hooked me up with all the info I needed to get my system where I wanted it.
What a great experience. Now I’m purchasing another leveler from them and installing bag speakers.

Here’s the email I received.

Dear Mr. ****,

Please see attached pics on the pot position settings on the BT355 LineLeveler. Note the arrow and note that while it looks like a phillips screwdriver (cross pattern) you need to use a small flat blade so as not to tear up the plastic.

Try the reset procedure here: http://www.biketronics.com/content/Reset.pdf

When you can you may wish to flash your radio for zero amps and four speakers front and back - like a stock ultra. That is what I used to tune the LineLevelers. The flash for the ultra is a little fatter than the one for the SG.

Let me know how you do with the level converter - worst comes to worst send it back to me and I will align it on the APx machine - I think the pics should do it though.

Kind Regards,

-Mike Meehan, Biketronics Tech Support - 7 days a week! - Made in USA - Lifetime Warranty.

--
Biketronics
321 E Palouse River Dr
Moscow ID 83843
(208) 875-2342
(800)735-2419
biketronics.com
orders@biketronics.com

Old 03-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Idahokid
Road Master
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Most of us guys from Idaho are laid back and don’t get to uptight.��
I have the Biketronics BT2180.15RG and love it. I got to really listen to it yesterday and I’m very impressed.Ive heard nothing but good things about Mike.

Old 03-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Philokc
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default BT

I agree 100%, Mrs. Donna and Mike and their team are just good people with excellent products and the best customer service in the biz.

Old 03-25-2018, 11:42 AM
KR57
Road Master
Received 1,592 Likes on 395 Posts

Another satisfied customer

Biketronics Service & Products