Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

Aerocharger Turbo Set Up

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 08:55 AM
Pope08RG
Stage II
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aerocharger Turbo Set Up

Well I had the chance to visit the Aerocharger facility and talk with Brad about their system and what it can do for my bike. Great setup, fit and finish is awesome, sounds good, looks good, and HOLY CRAP does it ever run!!! Hope to get the coin together soon this set up is on my bike addition list for sure.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw their add on the internet and it looks like an awesome set up, but I cant afford the 5 grand for it and I am not sure it will fit my 2010 limited with the lowers, if it did and I had the cash I would drop the money on it. I would love to have wheely power on a limited!

Old 03-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Aerocharger_jerry
Former Sponsor
Default Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks for coming by the other night! We are looking forward to you joining the Aerocharger Family!

By the way yes our kit fits with the lower fairings!

I have included two videos (nothing fancy) just side views and walk around of our Black Single System.

Old 04-03-2016, 12:34 AM
BrownSanta
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Aerocharger_jerry
Just wanted to say thanks for coming by the other night! We are looking forward to you joining the Aerocharger Family!

By the way yes our kit fits with the lower fairings!

I have included two videos (nothing fancy) just side views and walk around of our Black Single System.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3bvPgjZdJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzRwLURjZY
anyway to get a ghost pipe for the left side of the bike?

Old 04-11-2016, 01:33 PM
bobz74
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BrownSanta
anyway to get a ghost pipe for the left side of the bike?
I will answer for Aerocharger, since I just installed their system on my bike.

They do make a ghost pipe for left side and also have a turn down right off the turbo if you want that look.

I will be doing a write up shortly on my experience with Aerocharger and Thundermax, but lets just say

Bob Z

The following users liked this post:
Aerocharger_jerry (04-26-2016)
Old 04-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Pope08RG
Stage II

Well I have to say once you ride a bike with an Aerocharger Turbo set up you will have to own one! So I bit the bullet after several months of back and forth with my brain on big motor or turbo and let me tell you I couldn't be happier with my choice on the turbo from Aerocharger. Brad and his staff are first rate, top notch people to deal with before the sale, during the sale, and let me tell you I think I have about wore out Brad's phone on after the sale with a few questions and a lot of telling him how awesome my bike runs now. I have a 08 Road Glide which had I a couple little things I had to change to make it fit but nothing a general mechanic can't handle. If you want serious power you should go with Aerocharger. I will be doing finial dyno in a couple of weeks and will post the numbers. I have a sneaking suspicion that my buddies with a couple of 120R's are going to be really disappointed in there investments..

The following users liked this post:
Aerocharger_jerry (04-26-2016)
Old 04-26-2016, 12:47 PM
Aerocharger_jerry
Former Sponsor

James, Awesome. So glad to hear your story. Truly appreciate your decision to go with us, and your feedback. Look forward to seeing your dynos, and would love to see some pics as well. Pass them along, we'd love to feature you and your bike on our channels!