Notices
Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

Procharged harley questions

Old 05-28-2019, 12:00 PM
dquinn14
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharged harley questions

Hello fellow riders,

I am new to the site so first id like to introduce myself, My name is Devin Quinn, Been riding for about 4 years, started on a 2007 Fat bob and now own a 2009 Street Glide, I work as a service manager at an equipment dealership and recently got out of the military,
Getting to my question, I have done the stage iv kit to the bike, but now am looking into procharging it, can anyone provide me with some tips, Who has done it? What did it cost for the parts? where did you order from? how is your reliability, any incite would be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-03-2019, 01:38 AM
FRANK DRAGO
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We have done many of these kits. Stage 4 is a little high on the compression side. It can be done with lower boost.

Hello fellow riders,

I am new to the site so first id like to introduce myself, My name is Devin Quinn, Been riding for about 4 years, started on a 2007 Fat bob and now own a 2009 Street Glide, I work as a service manager at an equipment dealership and recently got out of the military,
Getting to my question, I have done the stage iv kit to the bike, but now am looking into procharging it, can anyone provide me with some tips, Who has done it? What did it cost for the parts? where did you order from? how is your reliability, any incite would be greatly appreciated.

[/QUOTE]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: