Canada BC | Alberta | Saskatchewan | Manitoba Ontario | Quebec | Maritime Provinces

Good or Bad exp at CANADIAN HD shops

Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 PM
tubguy
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree Kamloops Harley is excellent, my local Steve Drane Dealer is also incredible! parts guys at drane have gotten better over the last couple years..

Old 04-17-2013, 09:08 AM
Newfoundlandsoftail
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Ive had good experiences with Mile 1 HD in St.john's, NL

Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 PM
spud67
Advanced

Prairie Harley Davidson in Regina, SK has been awesome. Of course that is the only place any bike I have had has been serviced but they are great. I just bought my new bike there as well and Dan the sales manager is excellent, easy going and gets things looked after as soon as they need to be. There was a flaw on the seat of my new 2013 Ultra Limited, 110th Anniversary and before I knew it, there was a new seat ordered and he went to storage and installed it as soon as the seat arrived at the shop.
The parts guys are great, the service crew is excellent and the merchandise girls do an amazing job. Rob and Caron have a great shop in Regina, stop in and say hi to my new family.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:00 PM
fatnlow
Intermediate

well I just Purchased a 2013 Fatboy Lo through Kanes in Kelowna. Theres a bit of a story here, I work overseas on a ship and so far all my dealing with the sales manager have been via email and he has been great. I wont even be home for a few more weeks to pick the bike up but they are going to instal the mods I want for me and have the bike ready for me to pick up. I have heard differing opinions of Kanes but so far they have been just great with me, as I said I havent even talked to them on the phone just all email and they are very helpful and quick to respond.

I'll update this in a few weeks when I get there to actually get the new bike.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Bobino
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Only made business with Montreal HD to this point and was pleased all around.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:26 PM
kimsky45
Stage III

I have nothing but good things to say about prairie hd in regina.have bought 3 bikes from them,an doubt if I would buy anywhere else.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:20 AM
killphil
6th Gear

I heard some negative things about Prarie Harley in Regina so my wife took her bike into Medicine Hat Harley twice as I was away at work and all she would get was big bills and the well it's old you know...which no problem big bill sucks some times but at least fix it. The bike came back doing same **** but new oil leaks. I have been sorting things out and went to Prarie Harley and parts dept was excellent at were really helpful. Also had great help at Calgary also both shops

Last edited by killphil; 05-03-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 AM
newfoundlander21
3rd Gear

Edge hd in llyodminister . Treated me awesome before and after my purchase. Im in fort mac and I bought my bike in llyod and the mechanic that assembked it forgot the adjustment allen key I didnt notic it . And instead of just saying go to harley in fort mac and get it done. The ownder drove to fort mac himself at 7am and fixed it. Will definatly buy there again

Old 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Handjm
Stage III
Default You are not the only one

Originally Posted by killphil
I heard some negative things about Prarie Harley in Regina so my wife took her bike into Medicine Hat Harley twice as I was away at work and all she would get was big bills and the well it's old you know...which no problem big bill sucks some times but at least fix it. The bike came back doing same **** but new oil leaks. I have been sorting things out and went to Prarie Harley and parts dept was excellent at were really helpful. Also had great help at Calgary also both shops

Well you are not the only one to have problems with Medicine Hat HD. I have given this shop three different jobs and each one has been a disaster not to mention put me in a dangerous spot especially the job that caused my bike to start fire . Their answer was ....It went out of here running properly. The next day 500kms from the shop, bike started fire. They did nothing to fix it and they did not want to talk about it. Do not go to Medicine Hat HD.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Lucki121
3rd Gear

Dealer has been great. (Gasoline Alley HD). But getting Harley to approve warranty items is a bitch. Think Milwaukee needs a bit of a shake up. They're the ones causing loss of customers. They push customer service on the dealers then won't back them up.

Last edited by Lucki121; 06-25-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good or Bad exp at CANADIAN HD shops