Carburetor Related Find discussions on carburetor related goodies here. Swap and trades? Rebuild information and tuning for the pre EFI systems.

Still having issue i copied my original here

Old 06-07-2018, 03:19 PM
stanich@optonline.net
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Still having issue i copied my original here

Show Threads Show Posts
Go to Page...
Views: 1,461Posted By stanich@optonline.net
followup to my issue

ok I found a bunch of things wrong but I may have finally found the problem. I believe it is an issue with the Ign pickup. if you remove the timing cover and look at pickup you will find the epoxy...
07-26-2017, 05:19 AM
sorry I must have posted in wrong section. I...

sorry I must have posted in wrong section. I thought this was plain Ignition section not specific to Fuel injected bikes. Mine is pre-injection. I think issue is definitely fuel related, I have been...
04-23-2017, 09:29 PM
stalling update

took a ride today and had issue again. I took some time to try different things. I do not think it is a gas cap issue because I loosened the cap and drove with cap just laying on tank this did not...
04-22-2017, 02:05 PM
I am not sure this is a screen issue. once the...

I am not sure this is a screen issue. once the bike shuts down I come to a stop and restart bike. it starts and runs fine and I can drive it without issue until I get more fuel. if it was a screen...
04-22-2017, 09:19 AM
switching to reserve has no effect so far while...

switching to reserve has no effect so far while still driving.
04-22-2017, 09:16 AM
1989 flhsc

iT HAS A PINGLE PETCOCK. 1989 Elctraglide classic. no upgrades just stock low mileage.
Any suggestions are appreciated
04-21-2017, 06:24 PM
Engine stalls at 1/4 tank- feels like out of fuel

bike runs great until 1/4 tank then stalls while driving. feels like it is running out of gas. I pull over it stalls I wait 10 seconds and restart it and I drive away like nothing happened. I can...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home General Harley Davidson Forums New Members Area Newsletter Archive General Harley Davidson Chat The General B/S Forum Off Topic Humor Games Harley Davidson Videos Off Topic Videos HDForums Mascot Road Trips Motorcycle Insurance Discussion Forum Issues Testing AreaHarley Davidson Motorcycles Softail Models VRSC Models Dyna Glide Models Sportster Models Touring Models New "Rushmore" Models Milwaukee Eight (M8) Screamin Eagle CVO Models Harley-Davidson Street Evo Classic Models Classic Shovelhead Knuckle Head Panhead Flathead Ironhead Custom Models Hacked, Conversions and Trailering Tri Glide & Freewheeler ModelsMotorcycle Pictures By Model Pictures Softail Pictures VRSC Pictures Dyna Glide Pictures Sportster Pictures Touring Model Pictures All Other ModelsHarley Davidson Tech & Mechanical Forum General Topics/Tech Tips Audio Systems Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Primary/Transmission/Driveline/Clutch Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection The Dyno Room Dyno Charts Tuners' Clubhouse Engine Mechanical Topics Exhaust System Topics Electrical/Lighting/Alarm Oil and Oil Related Topics Frame/Suspension/Front End/Brakes Air Suspensions Wheels/Tires Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide Carburetor Related Powdercoat & PaintThis 'n' That Political and Open Discussion The Patriot Guard Riders The Showdown Forum The Dark Side Members Meeting Members The Queens Of The Road (For Women Bikers Only) Sports Forum College Sports Professional Sports The Gun Enthusiast The Photoshopping Place Support for The Troops and their Families Project Room The Motorcycle Activist Detailing Product Reviews T-shirt Swap ShopSponsoring Vendors Parts Giant Biketronics Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers J&M Motorcycle Audio Long Ride Shields Motorcycle Metal Rockford Fosgate Vance & Hines Discount Extended Service Plan and Tire & Wheel CoverageHarley Davidson Classifieds Vendor For Sale Classifieds Motorcycles For Sale Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts Sportster Parts Dyna Parts Softail Parts Touring Parts Vrod Parts Street Parts Classic Harley Parts Evo Era Parts Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories Trikes, Hacks and Trailer Parts Stock Harley Take Offs Gear and Other Items For Sale Trades & Freebies (See Subforums for specific models) Touring Models Dyna Models Softail Models Sportster Models V-Rod Models All Other Models Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDFRegional Events, Rides and Road Reports National Events "The Georgia Crew" "The Florida Crew" The "Florida Crew" Classified Section The Florida Crew Rally Northeast Northeast Tri-State Area Southeast Great Lakes Pacific Pacific Northwest Southwest Mountain - Prairie Canada Europe Other CountriesMemorial Forums In Memory Of... On The Mend... Prayer Requests